What's new

Unlock Windows 7 GodMode

Not sure when my money will be in, but it'll be before August haha

Frost said:
I'll set it up this weekend and add a yearly rate. There will be an announcement lol. All proceeds right now will probably be funneled into advertising. I'd put it to the server bill...but hell I've been footing that bill for a year for fun anyways. It can wait :cool:
Purchased VIP for ya. Woot. Now I got a nice badge beside my name besides moderator. *waits for VIP features to be set in stone*

I'm looking to purchase this soon as well :) In a month or so, it'll be nice.

Nicholas said:
I'm looking to purchase this soon as well :) In a month or so, it'll be nice.
Ya, although there does not seem to be the VIP section which I was looking foward to :(

I'm sure the features will be coming soon, still in its early stages I'm guessing.

I'll set them up officially today. A lot of the features are set up. Also VIP will not see advertisements on the board. I'm just waiting on an add on update from Liam.

Frost said:
I'll set them up officially today. A lot of the features are set up. Also VIP will not see advertisements on the board. I'm just waiting on an add on update from Liam.
No advertisements is cool :p

However you don't need an addon for that.

You just need a {xen:if and a {xen:helper ismemberof, 9} type of thing. (9 being the group number VIP is. On our forum 9 is what my VIP number is. We use to have our premium users not be able to see ads. However, had to take that feature down until we get more activity.

You will have mine VIP money on the 26th of the month.

Also I can see the VIP forum even though I am not one, just letting you know XD

Nicholas said:
Also I can see the VIP forum even though I am not one, just letting you know XD
I will bring this up with frost. I don't think anyone but admin and VIP should be able to see them. Even if they are a mod.

Back