What's new

valentines day is coming up

Brandon

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Are you doing anything for valentines day?
I'll try to find something nice, a card and maybe dinner out

check this out, hold your mouse over the center of the box.

I really, really don't like Valentines Day. It's just a.n.other rip-off event designed, or rather adopted by business to get me to part with my money. The cards never say what I want them to say, I don't need Valentines day to buy flowers, and in general it just ****ing bores me.

"But it's romantic".

I don't care. You think it is romantic, I think it is a staged event which costs money.

"But you don't have to spend any money".

This is true, but that means either get nothing (then you're cheap and WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!) or it means making something (my days of arts and crafts remained in school).

"Fine don't bother then".

Sure, that will go down like a cup of cold sick, won't it? Imagine the question to her, "What did you get for Valentines?" "Nothing." "Wow, what a cheap btard".

Yeah.

So I'll cave and buy a card --- which I'll ensure is as unsentimental as possible, and maybe some chocolates.

If it means I get head it will be worth it.

I'll get flowers for sure, maybe something else id I can afford it.

I never bought flowers or took her out to dinner or bought flowers or bought jewelry...

I would cook dinner and make everything. If that wasn't good enough then to **** bad...

LMAO
I cook everything as it is, and I don't mind the flowers in the house :)

So did I...haha But I made it special ;)

I just don't think that it is a real holiday that stuff should be bought and everything...nice dinner maybe but thats it...

I still take it seriously, but I don't need one day of the year to tell my girl I love her, I tell her that every day.

I'll probably cook dinner and dessert for my boyfriend. Maybe see a movie afterward.

Back