What's new

Valentines Day

Ash

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any plans for valentines day? Going out with a partner?

My boyfriend sent me a gift [which surprised me like heck] and I plan on making him a card. We live too far to hang out but...I'll probably just hang at home for that reason and chat with him. I'm boring.

Also participating in a card event on another site and such. I like making derpy art.

Not really any for me. Just relax at home. =3

But like Juneberry doing a card thing too. Might give my family some Valentines since I as always bought a set of em from My Little Pony. XD

I'm single, so I get nothing. I'll probably send my mom some flowers or something if I remember. The "if" part is very important. :p

I'm hoping the recent trend kicks in and that being calling Valentines Day, Singles day. Since you know me and tons others have no one.

I am not smitten with anyone this year. Not that many people I know celebrate this holiday anyways. A good film at the movies with friends is all I need, really.

Maroon Caludin said:

But like Juneberry doing a card thing too. Might give my family some Valentines since I as always bought a set of em from My Little Pony. XD

Thank you for reminding me I forgot that I can't make the cards the way I usually do for my family...Because, again, my printer is broken. Looks like my cards will be subpar this year due to having to hand draw them. *always makes them cause cheaper?*

Juneberry said:
Maroon Caludin said:

I probably normally wouldn't do em for family, but there's pony ones! XD
Thank you for reminding me I forgot that I can't make the cards the way I usually do for my family...Because, again, my printer is broken. Looks like my cards will be subpar this year due to having to hand draw them. *always makes them cause cheaper?*

Back