What's new

Vampires

ahem...no,i don't eat people. and i'm not too clear on the specifics,but it's only something i can get in blood. it's really simple,i go to the hospital weekly and get small doses of blood. if i were on my own,however...

Abductee said:
vampirism is a real..."disease",I suppose. It's a rare genetic defect. The "vampire"'s blood has a low iron content and their skin is extremely sensative to the sun. Because their blood has so little iron,it causes them to have a craving for that iron,which causes them to drink human blood. It's really rare,but it's just my luck that i got it.:banghead: lol,actually it doesn't really bother me,i'm used to it.

It's not called vampirism now, but believe it or not there are people here in this country and around the world who actually drink human blood on a regular basis. A few years ago I saw an article (and photograph) in the local newspaper here about a woman in her mid 30's who lived somewhere in Texas.

She drank blood which was donated by her friends...she drank it from an incision in the donor's arm I think. There is a name for this kind of behavior but it escapes my mind at the moment. Her main reason for drinking human blood was she liked the taste. She looked fairly normal...the photo...and could have been described as attractive...I do recall that she had strange looking dark eyes. The same article also mentioned a book written by someone who had interviewed several of these people (somewhere around 12-15 I think) who consumed fairly large amounts of human blood on a regular basis....and people think we aliens are weirdos. Ha!

Back