What's new

vegas!!!!!

DH and I enjoy going to Vegas a lot! We usually go when the kids go away to sports camp in the summer. We stay at the Venetian or Palazzo because we love it there.

First, we take the bus to the hotel. It only costs around $8. You go out exit 10 or 11 at airport to find the buses.
When we buy tickets for the shows, we purchase the very cheapest, balcony seats and many times when you go to sit down up there, a hostess will bring you down to the very front to fill in empty seats! You can also buy half price tickets outside of the Venetian, near Harrah's on the sidewalk. There is a stand that people wait in line for tickets. We have not done this yet.
Two summers ago, I played this awesome Wheel of Fortune slot machine at the Palazzo for hours and hours. I had so much fun and kept winning. For some reason, since I used my rewards card when I played, they must have thought I was a big spender because ever since then they send me three nights free. (still have to pay airfare!)
It is a strange place to go but the hotels are fabulous!
Sad thing is that there are so many homeless people just living on the sidewalks and walkways between the hotels. I always feel so bad for them!

Back