What's new

Vocalpoint

IHeartSaving$

ISO a fry cook with a tandem bike
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone else sick of this thing? Granted, the coupons are nice, but the whole "you have to participate" in order to get them garbage. The suveys are stupid and it's marketing. Plain and simple. Novelty's over. :surrender:

I'm loving SheSpeaks right now - they keep sending me stuff! Vocalpoint has been slow for me lately - I think the Barilla pasta Qs are the only thing I've gotten in a while.

I'm loving SheSpeaks right now - they keep sending me stuff! Vocalpoint has been slow for me lately - I think the Barilla pasta Qs are the only thing I've gotten in a while.
How does shespeaks work nanner?

Anyone else sick of this thing? Granted, the coupons are nice, but the whole "you have to participate" in order to get them garbage. The suveys are stupid and it's marketing. Plain and simple. Novelty's over. :surrender:

It does seem like they've slowed a lot on us in the past 8 months, and it is marketing. "Send in a video! Tell us how much you lurve this product! We're turning into BzzAgent." whatev.

SheSpeaks does seem to be a little more rewarding. I took a short survey this week (by invitation) and supposedly will get a $5 Amazon gift card for my time. I've also received a few other Amazon GCs, magazine subscriptions and products.

Back