What's new

Wade to LeBron

BV-rick

BV Administrator
PF Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgEvoSuGM_k"]Wade to LeBron.....WOW! - YouTube[/ame]

Magnificent duo: D Wade and Lebron James:).

All that dunk needed was Perkins in a Trailblazers jersey standing under the rim ;). If that happened, that most definitely would have been dunk of the year haha.

The most scrutinized team in the league. Sure thing this dudes are really fun to watch and also are beasts in the court. Miami Champs!

Nothing new here, they have played with each other many times before Lebron joined the team. Their athletic ability is insane though.

Didn't wade travel there ? It looks to me like he did anyhow its nothing special for LBJ :)

Lebron definitely has some of the most impressive Fast Break dunks. When he gets a head of steam, he is unstoppable and capable of throwing down some vicious dunks.

Miami is a very good team in transition and Lebron must be one of the best dunkers in a fast break situation where it becomes almost next to impossible to guard him. A very good dunk.

I would have laughed if someone was daring enough to block that from behind. But then again....it would have made Lebron score like 200 points so maybe NOT a good idea :)

This season, I'm pretty sure that Wade and LeBron will carry the Miami Heat closer to the title. The only question that I have is WILL they be able to get the title? There's a few viable choices of teams who have a shot at the championship this year standing in the way of Miami.

There was also one where they connected for an end to end alleyoop after the opposition scored, that one was awesome!

Great video btw. They are a great duo possibly the best since shaq and kobe.

They are not only the best duo right now, but they can connect like no one else in the league! It would really cool if they win it this year

This season, I'm pretty sure that Wade and LeBron will carry the Miami Heat closer to the title. The only question that I have is WILL they be able to get the title? There's a few viable choices of teams who have a shot at the championship this year standing in the way of Miami.

I agree with that dude they are a good team and D Wade was alone without any real stars to back him out way back but now they have big chance for a ring though the other teams aren't that bad ether :)

Great video, thanks for sharing. The Lebron and Wade combo is getting even better. Wade makes some incredible passes and Lebron can finish at the rim. They have a real shot at the Finals this year.

Unless Lebron won't fix his late game issues, nothing will happen with the heat this season. It will be same old season like last season.

Back