What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

I feel like I have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree this year, lol. it was cold and dark and I was tired of looking and its getting so close to Christmas that I settled on this one. lol. was putting it in the stand and man that sucker is short and crooked and lopsided! I hope all the lights and decorations make it look pretty. lol. at least it has a pretty green color, instead of the yellow or brown tint the others had. I dont like this kind of needles either, but couldnt find the one of the others that I liked

Um... ok. :9: That's a minor thing?

I wouldnt think it is too serious, but she doesnt like being along at the hosp (I am guessing while they set it) so he was staying with her. Its ok, I have other stuff to do anyways, and I am sure I will see him later today or possibly tomorrow night.

Lol, I really dont think he would have blown me off if he didnt have a good reason (we had a really really fun time at the movies last time)

well I finally got the furniture moved around in the living room, the tree in the house and have lights on it (and tied to the wall, its a little lopsided and kept tipping, lol). I have one of the rubbermaids with Christmas Ornaments out, not too sure I want to dig the other one out with the Hallmark ornaments in it. Just need to put the ornaments on the tree and I guess put some ribbon on it too to cover the gap in the front.

I did not get any cookies made today, oops, I spent all afternoon on fb trying to get in on the 90% off lowes crap.

its only 830 and I am soooo tired! exciting friday night, wow.

its only 830 and I am soooo tired! exciting friday night, wow.

me too. Up late last night finishing up some school stuff and didn't get much sleep. Program at my niece's school today followed by shopping with my 2 year old niece and my mom, then rush home before 2 of my nieces and nephew arrive for the weekend. Dinner and making cookies tonight. I'm hoping they'll be ready for bed soon.

Finally got the oatmeal raisin cookies in the oven!

gotta decorate the tree and make sugar cookies now.

Not feeling too good today. all of a sudden I get light headed while I am standing and then feel like puking. weird feeling. I *rarely* ever puke. I hope whatever this is passes quickly because I have too much to do this week to be sick!

hi :) oatmeal cookies are done! double batch! now I think its nap time, see you all later!

funny-pictures-cat-is-a-hoarder.jpg

It doesn't look like we're gonna get the 12,000 posts of Christmas thread. :lol:

Back