What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

Not feeling too good today. all of a sudden I get light headed while I am standing and then feel like puking. weird feeling. I *rarely* ever puke. I hope whatever this is passes quickly because I have too much to do this week to be sick!

Thank god its only the flu!!! although a hell of a time to get it. have a 101.7 temp and chills, but at least no puking yet. hope its gone by tomorrow, I still have a lot of shopping to do, and cleaning, and cooking.

Thank god its only the flu!!! although a hell of a time to get it. have a 101.7 temp and chills, but at least no puking yet. hope its gone by tomorrow, I still have a lot of shopping to do, and cleaning, and cooking.
Hope you feel better soon. What a time of year to be sick :(

anyone from here who wants to add me on facebook feel free. leigh bernabei if you cannot friend request me let me know. i have my settings for security set to only friends of friends can send me a friend request. that is if anyone WANTS to be my facebook friend sniffle

anyone from here who wants to add me on facebook feel free. leigh bernabei if you cannot friend request me let me know. i have my settings for security set to only friends of friends can send me a friend request. that is if anyone WANTS to be my facebook friend sniffle

You is my friend!

You is my friend!

yup, i have a couple!! LOL but what the heck! the more the merrier!

if someone sent me a request last night PS i didnt accept it cause whoever it was had no friends with me in common and i could not message you to ask how i know you. so if it was a CW peep send me the request again

sorry you are sick, i was feeling bad last week but it passed quickly! whew. i feel for you being sick this close to christmas

AND... When you send a friend request add a message to let them know who you are! Makes it easier peeps!

i had someone get very angry and offended once when i asked them how i knew them. LOL i meet tons of folks online, usually by a screename not a real name. i cannot remember everyone specially when they dont send a message to say where i know them from to begin with. :lol:

sorry you are sick, i was feeling bad last week but it passed quickly! whew. i feel for you being sick this close to christmas

Thank you! my fever actually just broke a few minutes ago, but I am sure it will be back.

I am actually thankful that I had a fever and chills (as weird as that sounds). I was getting tired of people asking long I have been nauseous for.

i had someone get very angry and offended once when i asked them how i knew them. LOL i meet tons of folks online, usually by a screename not a real name. i cannot remember everyone specially when they dont send a message to say where i know them from to begin with. :lol:

Then they were not worth friending!

Thank you! my fever actually just broke a few minutes ago, but I am sure it will be back.

I am actually thankful that I had a fever and chills (as weird as that sounds). I was getting tired of people asking long I have been nauseous for.

i bet
i hope you have plenty of good stuff to drink and what not on hand. i live on ginger ale and 7up when i am sick like you are.

Then they were not worth friending!

that was my thought at the time.
honestly , i cannot remember everyone from everywhere at least i couldnt then

now its a bit easier. LOL i am only really on 2 sites now.

AND... When you send a friend request add a message to let them know who you are! Makes it easier peeps!

:tap: You thought it was funny when I had to try to figure out who peeps were, tryin to match up their fb info to things I learned about them here. Some weren't that easy.

What's up today everyone?

My 2 year old has part of his annual review for Early Intervention today, the house is as clean as it's going to get. The trick is to keep in clean until tomorrow (with all 3 boys home) when the second round invades.

Then I have to get my Christmas cards done, cookies baked and presents wrapped!

Back