What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

What's up today everyone?

My 2 year old has part of his annual review for Early Intervention today, the house is as clean as it's going to get. The trick is to keep in clean until tomorrow (with all 3 boys home) when the second round invades.

Then I have to get my Christmas cards done, cookies baked and presents wrapped!

oh holy crap
i forgot to do christmas cards this year
oh lord help me
jason's family will never let me live it down.

oh holy crap
i forgot to do christmas cards this year
oh lord help me
jason's family will never let me live it down.

I forgot about them too, I've been so busy with school. I wrote out the ones for the people that are far away so I could get them in today's mail, I guess I will have to do the rest later.

I forgot about them too, I've been so busy with school. I wrote out the ones for the people that are far away so I could get them in today's mail, I guess I will have to do the rest later.

i normally have a long list of my family and hubbys to send out each year. i think i mentally subconsiously decdided to skip it this year
whoops

one year my postage was $63 for just christmas cards..after that they kinda lost thier appeal inbothering so much with them

one year my postage was $63 for just christmas cards..after that they kinda lost thier appeal inbothering so much with them

My grandmother would always send out a bunch of cards. It was getting ridiculous to send so many, so one year I decided that I would only send them to the people she got them from. It sure made the list shorter! :giggles:

I just sent mine out last week.
**** postage cost more than gifts I was sending. :lol:

My grandmother would always send out a bunch of cards. It was getting ridiculous to send so many, so one year I decided that I would only send them to the people she got them from. It sure made the list shorter! :giggles:

i now only send to family and those who have sent them to me. i dont do christmas card exchanges either anymore. LOL that contributed to my $63 postage bill that one year:lol:

Back