What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

All my presents are wrapped! Yay for me! Even Santa gifts are wrapped!!!!!

All my presents are wrapped! Yay for me! Even Santa gifts are wrapped!!!!!
Not me. I've been known to wait for the last minute to wrap them. I even made my sister in law wrap her own present one year :giggles:She was helping me to finish up wrapping presents, everything was in boxes, so she had no idea what it was.

bite me! LOL

i save the wrapping misery till christmas eve. i hate wrapping presents! UGH

I used to do that too until DH makes us stay at mom in laws so freaking long. Plus now I'm soooooo chicken of getting busted. My back is killing me!

Not me. I've been known to wait for the last minute to wrap them. I even made my sister in law wrap her own present one year :giggles:She was helping me to finish up wrapping presents, everything was in boxes, so she had no idea what it was.

Lol! You made her wrap her own?! That's good.

This is my 1st day off, so as soon as the kids got on the bus, I wrapped my **** off! They have a half day tomorrow too. Glad it's done....I'm NEVER ahead of the game. I'm sure I'm missing something...

i dread wrapping the gifts. my mom was a very anal gift wrapper. and if i didnt do it exactly martha stewart right she would make me rip off hte paper and redo it, over and over and over. yeah i dread wrapping gifts.

Lol! You made her wrap her own?! That's good.

This is my 1st day off, so as soon as the kids got on the bus, I wrapped my **** off! They have a half day tomorrow too. Glad it's done....I'm NEVER ahead of the game. I'm sure I'm missing something...

She offered to help. What was I suppose to do? :lol: I'm not about to turn down the help :giggles:

i dread wrapping the gifts. my mom was a very anal gift wrapper. and if i didnt do it exactly martha stewart right she would make me rip off hte paper and redo it, over and over and over. yeah i dread wrapping gifts.

How about gift bags and the free tissue paper?

I have a nice collection of the paper gift sacks from Walgreens last week (fillers) to use on the small stuff and tons of tissue paper.

How about gift bags and the free tissue paper?

I have a nice collection of the paper gift sacks from Walgreens last week (fillers) to use on the small stuff and tons of tissue paper.

i have tried to bring myself to using bags and tissue but it seems so wrong to me! LOL

DH tried to go into work tonight. Took him a half hour to go one mile. He works about 40 miles away. So he turned around and is home with me. No pay for us, but a good cuddle night!

I'm pretending to watch miracle on 34th street....as i type away from my iPad. :)

Back