What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

I have 4 people coming this morning for my son's last Early Intervention annual revue!! :cartwheel: Once they're gone I can concentrate on getting ready for Christmas!! :cartwheel:

omg i remember now why i dont hardly ever post stuff to freecycle and i am the group owner. people do NOT check before emailing to see if something was taken. 10 hours later i was still getting emails about arranging pick up of my offers. 10 hours?!?! i cannot just ignore them either now that i am the GO. sigh

omg i remember now why i dont hardly ever post stuff to freecycle and i am the group owner. people do NOT check before emailing to see if something was taken. 10 hours later i was still getting emails about arranging pick up of my offers. 10 hours?!?! i cannot just ignore them either now that i am the GO. sigh

:gah:

and peeps where all whiney
i was giving away toys and gifts for teens and those who were responding later in the day without checking were very whining and telling me sob stories like i was going to make things appear out of thin air or something. sigh

Boy do I know!!!!!!! This year has been such $hit for so many and I just wanna fix it for everyone!

and i actually did end up giving away a bunch more gifts than i had planned due to just how many people responded and were rather desperate

sigh

You are so kind! I am sure that everyone appreciated it.

i could not stand the thought that these things were sitting in my stockpile gathering dust while there were children who might get nothing for christmas. i felt greedy and selfish keeping them. arghhhh

i am ruining my hard **** rep here

Boy do I know!!!!!!! This year has been such $hit for so many and I just wanna fix it for everyone!

I hear you! I want to help everyone, but I have to recognize that I can't because I can't afford it, and because I do not have the stockpiles that some of you have. I did manage to help one family that my favorite Starbucks adopted. I provided an 18 gallon tote full of toys (Walgreens sale a few weeks ago) and HBA. They were surprised that I was giving so much and gave me a bunch of free drinks. :)

I have been on the receiving end of help from people this year...its been humbling and beautiful. People have been buying Jonny so much stuff for Christmas...its just been so overwhelming! I feel truly blessed!

i could not stand the thought that these things were sitting in my stockpile gathering dust while there were children who might get nothing for christmas. i felt greedy and selfish keeping them. arghhhh

i am ruining my hard **** rep here
Just think about the happy kids :)

My brother is such a self centered a$$!

He tells our SIL (other brother's wife) to get grammy (our mom) some "smelly stuff" for in the shower. Then he tells her to 2 different scents to choose from...

1 was his wife's fav scent, the other was his DD's fav scent.

They live with my om so she doesn't have to go into a nursing home. We are lucky if they get her into the shower once a month...

So basically... You buy mom a Christmas gift that I can take and give to my wife or DD... Such a loving son.

Stoooooopid mother f***ing a$$hole. He drives me insane!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes. That's rude. Hugs your way. Holidays bring out the "best" in some people.

They live with my om so she doesn't have to go into a nursing home. We are lucky if they get her into the shower once a month...

What an **** and :faint: ! Once a month?! Does she get washed with a wash cloth or sponge usually or what?

So are you telling your SIL not to get the shower wash and to get something else?

Back