What's new

warcraft 3

shred_head15

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
can someone give me a warcraft 3 working bnet cd key? plz pm me a working code because before i installed the game i left the box lying around, and my dad was throwing away the garbage and he threw away the garbage in the dumpster. :evil: :upset: :cuss: :censored: :rage:

you dont have to lie here, if i had a propper one i would give you it but i dont

Originally posted by Shane
you dont have to lie here, if i had a propper one i would give you it but i dont

... We're not going to assist illegal actions here Shane.

im sorry shane, i feel so ashamed. here's the real deal: my friend said war3 was good so i asked him to burn it for me, so i can test it out and he did. but he told me not to use his cd key so we can play each other online.

Originally posted by shred_head15
im sorry shane, i feel so ashamed. here's the real deal: my friend said war3 was good so i asked him to burn it for me, so he did. but he told me not to use his cd key so we can play each other online.

Get one somewhere else, not here.

download Kazaa lite and download one, they aren't hard to find

I tried to, but when i do, it always says "looking for more sources".

Just og on google or altavista and get a Key Creator for Warcraft 3

Holy ****! How bout you support Blizzard and actualy buy the **** game!

i agree with that! its such a good game as if you wouldnt buy it, and the expansion too!

Blizzard deserves every **** penny of every game sold.

But the game...it's price dropped since the expansion is here...(the game is fun!) and get the expansion while your at it.

Back