Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure/Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gamrpro

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you like watching sports live or on television?

I prefer live. I feel much more excited during the game hearing a lot of cheering... I usually go to my high school basketball games. :D

I watch on TV because less pricey and I get a better view too.

I prefer watching on T.V. Less noisy and pricey :D

Turbulent Nobility Exercise Bags,Crammer Outlet Online,Train Wallet Pass

Grave distinction trainer bags and wallets here!We touch a extensive range of mentor almighty dollar,teacher exit billfold,and the goods are the latest coach bag.Good belief inclination hand over the goods of unique value in antiquated!Free shipping worldwide!
??? ???
??? ??????
??? ??
??? ??? : http://www.coachtoteshop.com/

prefer live, but costs too much, not only tickets but travel and parking

I prefer TV, although I would like to go to a live baseball game one day.

I would have to say TV as well. The last few live events I went to sucked, mainly due to people being drunk! Plus at home you dont have to wait to use the can!

I don't mind either if I'm honest but I do go watch my local team when they play.

If they are playing away and it's on the TV then that's a bonus if not I'll just watch it on the highlights show later that evening. :D

I watch a lot of games as a neutral on TV but I don't remember going to a match live when my team isn't involved.

I am prefering watching sports on TV because there I can see all finals, highlights and summarizings.

I prefer live. You get a better excitement and atmosphere

It really depends on the sport. My favorite sport to watch live might be hockey, but I have never sat down and watched a whole game on TV. Baseball, which is my favorite sport, I prefer to watch on TV. Football I think is better live and the same with basketball. The atmosphere has a lot to do with how much the live experience has to offer.

I am Pro-Life with an exception. So you know I did pick the wrong option and don't know how to change my vote lol. I believe the only time abortion should be allowed is in medical cases that warrant it. Rape and/or incest cases. Those are the only reasons I believe they should be allowed.

Though I believe this is a states right to vote on. I believe the citizens of all 50 states should be allowed to vote to allow or not allow abortion in their state. I don't believe this is the feds job to do.

Chris said:
I am Pro-Life with an exception. So you know I did pick the wrong option and don't know how to change my vote lol. I believe the only time abortion should be allowed is in medical cases that warrant it. Rape and/or incest cases. Those are the only reasons I believe they should be allowed.

Though I believe this is a states right to vote on. I believe the citizens of all 50 states should be allowed to vote to allow or not allow abortion in their state. I don't believe this is the feds job to do.

Chris, you state that you are pro life and then you qualify that by saying if there was a medical need or in the case of rape, your choice would be to allow the abortion.

Doesn't that make you "pro choice" ?

barbarap said:
Chris, you state that you are pro life and then you qualify that by saying if there was a medical need or in the case of rape, your choice would be to allow the abortion.

Doesn't that make you "pro choice" ?
To a degree though I only believe case of medical emergency, and rape and incest are the only reason abortion should be allowed. I do not think someone who was dumb enough not to use protection should be afforded the same right. OS I guess to a degree I am pro choice.

Back