Weather in your place

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Here little warm in the morning and by night it is cold and nice. I don't know when the summer is going to come :devil:

Well it's been snowing for at least 10 hours now non-stop. It's lost my Sky signal and i can't be bothered to go outside in the thick cold snow to knock the snow off my dish!!!

it's been nothing less than chilly in my area with bad wind chill and below zero weather. Where is summer?!

It is dull and cold and raining today which is nothing new for west midlands,Good old English weather

Windy and raining, the ol' British weather huh?, roll on summer, all 2-days of it we het anyway. Hoping to go over the water this summer actually..

The weather in my place is some degrees warmer then before. But it is still lying snow outside.

Im from a tropical country is Asia and here, it's already summer. The temperature ranges from 32 degree celsius up to 37 degree celsius! That is 89 degree fahrenheit to 96! It is really hot here now :nerd:

Lol same here, degrees vary from 37 to 40 in the morning and in night 29-32 :( very hot

It's normally kind of cold and rainy but today it's 8 degrees Celsius and sunny!

Earlier today it was pretty rainy, but lately it's been hot and sunny.

Monsoon, what else to say! :) But I don't mind after that enormous heat we had this year. Now Everything looks washed, green and cheerful.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ek3NTZD4TE[/video]

Cool Anna, in our place it rains for few minutes and then disappears.

Its really sunny here at the moment even though its past 9pm! Hot as hell as well :(

Warm and cool, a great weather for us.

Back