What's new

Welcome back to returning or new members

KjAthena

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
welcome to the sandbox all........ let's play nice and try and keep it civil here. If someone is baiting/trolling you do us all a favor and restrain from feeding the trolls. Answer if it is needed but don't allow yourself to be pulled into a boxing match. Remember trolls need attention and responses if they do not get them they will eventually go somewhere else. Brandon continues to allow us a public chat room to use to discuss and debate the issues at hand lets all try and give his boards some respect. We will most likely never agree on all the issues however we can and should act as adults.....NO ATTACKING

Thank you KjAthena for starting this thread.

I look forward to getting much of the truth posted here about the manufacturers fight on karaoke piracy so the search engines can pick it up and the public can get an opportunity to get some educated information.

Also please use the "report" button if someone is trolling, don't reply to them..
let the staff deal with them

I have no problem allowing you all to chat about your KJ stuff but if this section becomes a headache I will not hesitate shutting it down. :throwball:

Regards
-Brandon

Hi Athena;
I'm following your suggestion, and hope to spend some happy time here. I note that there is no "ignore" button here, so I'll follow your "report" suggestion as well.

Between the two of us, at least, we can certainly debate current issues civilly.

However, I will politely back out at Brandon's request, or if said debates sink to previous levels- with no hard feelings.

I note that there is no "ignore" button here, so I'll follow your "report" suggestion as well.

There will be an ignore option in the next release of this forum script. ;)
I'm currently testing a beta version on another forum I run.

Back