What's new

Welcome Karaoke Hosts and Others

jokerswild

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I just want to post up a warm welcome to all the regular poster's on this board and to all the new guys who have been lurking or just arrived.

Welcome!!!!!

I think most would agree that Our DJ Talk is a very different DJ chat board from others you may find on the net.

So, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the Karaoke Forum. I hope you find your stay here both informative and entertaining.

As the Moderator of this little corner of Our DJ Talk I would also like to let you know that I have an "Open Door" policy. I will always be there to answer any questions you may have and will respond to any complaints you may have. I will do my very best to be completely fair and objective in everything I do but, just like every body in this world I have opinions too.

I believe that there is no right or wrong way to run a business or show. And leave those details entirely up to you to decide.

Again, welcome to Our DJ Talk and the Karaoke Forum!

Rob,

I have a complaint already!

you are a ****!:sqlaugh:

Oh wait a minute that is a statement, I guess I didn't have a complaint after all!:sqwink:

Hey Rob how do I send my lyrics screen over rabbit ears to an old black and white TV? :sqlaugh:

Just kidding welcome aboard and thank you again. If you need anything just holler. :)

Rob is there a way to make autokdj change the lyrics to another language. A client wants to sing the Chicken Dance in Chinese....................................aw Hell welcome pal your a good egg specially with that new doo.

Back