What's new

Well that was

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
no mosquito bite I talked about earlier. I had that swollen itchy lip all day then a little while after work with in 10 minutes my hand puffed up to wear I couldn't hold a bottle of water and these 25.4 mm diameter areas started puffing up all over me.

I went to the ER they gave me some shots that are kind of helping and some prescriptions (medrol and Zyrtec ). They have no idea what caused the allergic reaction and why it was just one area all day then spread in minutes everywhere else.

I haven't eaten,or come in contact with anything new.

I'm sure i hit my deductible and co-pay for sure now :p

I'm going to bed, I still don't feel so good and I'm still itchy and swollen

no mosquito bite I talked about earlier. I had that swollen itchy lip all day then a little while after work with in 10 minutes my hand puffed up to wear I couldn't hold a bottle of water and these 25.4 mm diameter areas started puffing up all over me.

I went to the ER they gave me some shots that are kind of helping and some prescriptions (medrol and Zyrtec ). They have no idea what caused the allergic reaction and why it was just one area all day then spread in minutes everywhere else.

it's funny because you didn't die. :p

did you get bit at work?

****.....that's some scary ****..........

Get better soon and find out what the hell caused it. Allergies that severe are nothing to **** around with.

morph comes back and Kyp gets the plague. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Come post in my thread so I can abuse you, you ****.

vulture.JPG

whoa -- that sucks

get better soon, kypness

What's wrong with saying an inch now, you don't need to translate it.

Oh and I hope you don't die.
I didn't realize I typed that. I wasn't ( and still don't ) feel to good, My head was cloudy. More so than any norma day :p We only use metric at the shop I'm at. I probably say and type 25.4 50+ times a day at work. All the software we have use's metric.

I don't think we have a single tape measure or scale here thats in standard.

it's funny because you didn't die. :p

did you get bit at work?
Who knows what is causing it. They said it could have been a spider bite but they couldn't find a bite.

****.....that's some scary ****..........

Get better soon and find out what the hell caused it. Allergies that severe are nothing to **** around with.
It figures my doctor is closed on wednesdays :p I'll call him tomorrow

morph comes back and Kyp gets the plague. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I think he slipped me some poison

I've been killing people since 1972.
:eek:

You might wanna read this Kyppy Longstocking.

CAT.INIST.FR
I refuse to go to a french site :p

whoa -- that sucks

get better soon, kypness
Send money it helps me feel better. Good thing is I'm sure I hit my deductible this year :lol:

Kyp's got the herpes!
:lol:

Not yet atleast :p

Weird. :confused:

Get better. :)
I'll probably die :p

If you do die................can I have your gun?
Yes

but I don't know if my mom will be able to find rantingredneck, are you listed in the phone book :unsure:

Back