What's new

Well that was

I was once deathly allergic to bee/ant stings. I got hit by a fire ant once when I was seven years old. I started swelling and having chest pains. My grandfather rushed me to the ER and by that time I was unconscious. The doctor at the ER told him that a few minutes later and he would've been carrying a corpse. I carried one of those Epipen injectors for years. I've been stung three or four times since then with no reaction, so I hope I'm in the clear. :unsure:

But metrics IS the standard :D
lol

I wish everyone used it here

I was once deathly allergic to bee/ant stings. I got hit by a fire ant once when I was seven years old. I started swelling and having chest pains. My grandfather rushed me to the ER and by that time I was unconscious. The doctor at the ER told him that a few minutes later and he would've been carrying a corpse. I carried one of those Epipen injectors for years. I've been stung three or four times since then with no reaction, so I hope I'm in the clear. :unsure:
Pretty much the same thing happened to me more or less.

I had heard you can out grow a bee allergy, I wonder if I can get tested. It just seems weird to me that I came across something that gave me a allergic reaction I didn't know about. You'd think by 30 you would know everything you are allergic to :p

I still can figure it out. I'm 100% sure I haven't touched or eaten anything I haven't had a 100 times. I've gone over everything I can think of. The only new thing is a new medication but I've been on it for weeks, I don't think it would take that long.

I think it's either a insect/spider bite or some processed food I normally eat that has a new chemical in it.

unless you can become allergic to stuff you previously weren't all of a sudden.

That can happen.
No ****. Thats crazy. Well if it happens again that may be it. I'm sure when I let my doctor know what happened he is going to send me the the Allergy and Immunology clinic.

With my luck it will be a new allergy to something I really like :p

like rr said...allergies are nothing to **** around with. the first time my youngest daughter ate a peanut, she **** near DIED. throat was swollen COMPLETELY shut.

So are we sure this is allergies or do I need to go get myself checked-out? :unsure:

Chicago Pics. Post them now and stop holding out on us..........:stern:

Dateline and the FBI seized them in a sting operation.

Then the coverup extends further than I thought.............as we have yet to see them on TV..........:mellow:

Stone Phillips was also staying at our hotel is all I can really say about that.

like rr said...allergies are nothing to **** around with. the first time my youngest daughter ate a peanut, she **** near DIED. throat was swollen COMPLETELY shut.
They are very serious indeed.

Whatever I had a reaction to wasn't to serious. It took all day till it really got bad :p

Then the coverup extends further than I thought.............as we have yet to see them on TV..........:mellow:

Stone Phillips was also staying at our hotel is all I can really say about that.

:mellow:

Can we use the vbookie to bet on whether this kills Kyp or not?

Oh Kyp got slipped somethings alright.........

unless you can become allergic to stuff you previously weren't all of a sudden.

indeed you can. there's a name for it but it escapes me right now. my grandmother used the same dishwashing liquid for like 20 years then all of a sudden started getting a reaction. i also had a friend who became allergic to seafood at the age of 14.
but take notice of what you're eating and any lotions/soaps/perfumes you might come in contact with.

Allergic reactions are basically your immune system turning against you in the presence of a benign substance that it wrongly perceives as a threat. Usually does not happen on the first exposure although there are exceptions to that.

Good info here:

The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network

Back