What's new

Went clubbing for the first time in a year last night

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
So, last night was pretty nice for me. I went to a party, then went clubbing with my buddies. It was pretty good, I haven't been clubbing in about a year, it was fun. Does anyone here go clubbing or party a lot? I know the party sucked, but the club was good.

So, last night was pretty nice for me. I went to a party, then went clubbing with my buddies. It was pretty good, I haven't been clubbing in about a year, it was fun. Does anyone here go clubbing or party a lot? I know the party sucked, but the club was good.

I'm not legal to go clubbing yet, but I have alot of friend's 18th parties soon!

I'm not legal to go clubbing yet, but I have alot of friend's 18th parties soon!
I party a lot too. I'm going to one tonight. :) My homegirls are throwing a bash. Kegs!

I will be legal to go clubbing on June 8th :p. I can't wait!
Very nice, do you have a car to take yourself to the club, or? I hate having to find rides, it sucks!

Very nice, do you have a car to take yourself to the club, or? I hate having to find rides, it sucks!

I have a car, but haven't passed my test yet :p. I'm taking lessons though.

I just turned 17 this year, so 1 more year and I can start clubbing ;)

Im not a huge fan of clubbing - here in Australia, the clubs seem to be more of a desperation to get some while drinking as much as you can and acting out on the law. Not everyone is like that of course, but lots are.

I prefer smaller parties with close friends where you know you will have a good time and have lots of laughs. If you do drink alot you will have your friends who will back you up and help you up and try to help you not make a fool out of yourself.

Im sure there are other clubs around that are more forceful than others.

There is a new club called i think Blue Haven, or Blue Moon or something Blue - its like a gaming club where it acts as a pub/club but is for geeks and people who like gaming, because it has Nintendo WIIs, Playstation consoles and so on. Can club while playing Guitar Hero!

Im not a huge fan of clubbing - here in Australia, the clubs seem to be more of a desperation to get some while drinking as much as you can and acting out on the law. Not everyone is like that of course, but lots are.

I prefer smaller parties with close friends where you know you will have a good time and have lots of laughs. If you do drink alot you will have your friends who will back you up and help you up and try to help you not make a fool out of yourself.

There is a new club called i think Blue Haven, or Blue Moon or something Blue - its like a gaming club where it acts as a pub/club but is for geeks and people who like gaming, because it has Nintendo WIIs, Playstation consoles and so on. Can club while playing Guitar Hero!
Sounds like heaven for nerds, gaming while clubbing.. how great is that :p

Its a nice niche idea for clubs i think. Its only in the eastern states, 2 have opened in the whole of Australia at the moment.

Im waiting for one to come to Perth!

It is heaven and at least you know when going to the club you having some sort of interests as the rest of the people there. Find your dream nerd girl!

Ya, little get togethers - they call that here too, they're quite fun. I actually prefer going out, and being with people that I know - especially at parties, or at the club. I met a few people at the club though, and they're pretty cool. If I had a car, I'd go clubbing more.

I am a cheapskate so it phycisally hurts me to open my wallet and spend $5 on a bottle of beer when I know I could buy a whole 12 pack for like $8 at the liquor store. Also the drunken skanks at the clubs aren't really girlfriend material. Just a good way to get an infection where the sun dont shine.

:ROFL::ROFL:

I don't exactly go clubbing as such too often - I tend to regular at old fashioned pubs and inns where I can hang out, listen to live music and play pool while having a few drinks. I live in a rural area anyway, so that's the usual.

Just 1 more year for me to be able to go legally clubbing, and 4 more years to be the legal age to drink (Which I wouldnt anyway).

That does sound like fun, but I wouldn't want to be playing video games in a club of any sort with all sorts of drunks around me. They get too drunk, you beat them at a game, you may want to prepare your self for a fight, depending on how badly intoxicated a person is. I've never had this happen to me, as I've never been in a bar or club with video game consoles, just arcade type ones, like the classics, but still. It'd be ten times more safer to play your video games at home. That's just my general view on it.

I don't exactly go clubbing as such too often - I tend to regular at old fashioned pubs and inns where I can hang out, listen to live music and play pool while having a few drinks. I live in a rural area anyway, so that's the usual.
So do you like to hang out at bars? I used to go to the bar a lot, but not so much anymore.

I am a cheapskate so it phycisally hurts me to open my wallet and spend $5 on a bottle of beer when I know I could buy a whole 12 pack for like $8 at the liquor store. Also the drunken skanks at the clubs aren't really girlfriend material. Just a good way to get an infection where the sun dont shine.

:ROFL::ROFL:

:agreed: as I know what you mean

I haven't been clubbing in a very long time, been out for quiet drinks and to some gigs for local bands but never anything as heavy as clubbing. To be honest it doesn't bother me to go clubbing now, would rather go for a quiet drink or spend time in having a drink with friends.

Back