What's new

What are some things that make you mad?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I thought this would make an interesting thread - as people seem to make me mad over stolen content, talking crap, and things like that, but I don't let things like that get to me. I also get mad when I can't see my daughter, but that's okay as I'll fight for custody/visitation real soon.

So, what are some things that get you mad?

I thought this would make an interesting thread - as people seem to make me mad over stolen content, talking crap, and things like that, but I don't let things like that get to me. I also get mad when I can't see my daughter, but that's okay as I'll fight for custody/visitation real soon.

So, what are some things that get you mad?
oh boy, there are so many. But the biggest that gets to me is when other forum owners take my ideas and content.. has happened many times, and I am not happy with another Admin Forum which has been taking ideas and copying certain things from day one.

Where to begin, lol there is so many things that can make me mad, but the biggest gripe I have is when people lie to me about their activity and yet have been spotted elsewhere, etc.

Where to begin, lol there is so many things that can make me mad, but the biggest gripe I have is when people lie to me about their activity and yet have been spotted elsewhere, etc.
Well, why would their activity have anything to do with it? If they're not as active to be with it, why should it matter? Stats don't lie, and things like that run a marathon, really.

I get mad when I'm being ignored, I absolutely cannot stand it.
Also, I hate it when you know you're being lied to, infuriates me :O

Well, why would their activity have anything to do with it? If they're not as active to be with it, why should it matter? Stats don't lie, and things like that run a marathon, really.

It matters to me because when they are supposed to be doing hours on the PH live help, they come up with excuses like: "I've been busy", "I've been studying", etc. yet they are spotted elsewhere on forums doing jobs elsewhere, so if they've been busy, why are they still doing their jobs at other places, but not at mine?

It matters to me because when they are supposed to be doing hours on the PH live help, they come up with excuses like: "I've been busy", "I've been studying", etc. yet they are spotted elsewhere on forums doing jobs elsewhere, so if they've been busy, why are they still doing their jobs at other places, but not at mine?
Oh tell me about it, I have had that happen. They are no where to be seen on my forum while they are posting around on other forums, then why join the staff?

People who smoke blatantly in public places make me made. The smell of smoke makes me cough and it annoys me that these people can't have a little respect and keep it away from people who don't want anything to do with it. :(

People who blast their rap/hip hop/metal music in the otherwise quiet school hallway make me mad. If I wanted to listen to music, I'd put on my own headphones. Show a little respect and turn it down. I can never concentrate on my actual school work because of the annoying distorted noise permeating from the outside of the headphones :(

People who talk loudly during class or are rude to the teacher make me mad. I'm trying to pay attention, thank you very much. It's not your fault I have a hard time learning, but at least show us all some respect and keep quiet so that I can at least hear the Professor to try and wrap my head around the difficult lessons :(

I am German, thus have full German blood in me, we are made out of anger!

Haha, actually i am probably the most easy-going German you will ever meet!

But there are some things that really...really make me chuck a fit.

I play soccer, and my position is Goalkeeper - now when i was younger i use to chuck the biggest rage's at myself (mostly) and at the defense. I sometimes kicked and punched the post, swore - yeah, honestly thinking back then i am ashamed at myself.

Now im easy-going most of the time. I really hate it though when people judge you even before they know you. That really gets on my nerve.

Other things is when i die in a game online ;p. Ragequit!

Generally bad drivers make me mad.
I'm pretty easy going otherwise. :)
Aye... This reminds me of the other day when a stupid **** was riding my sister's bumper. Lol, I gave him the finger, and then my sister pulled over to see what his problem was. He ignored her, but said to me "That's the last time you give me the finger.", I was like what do you want to do? I can get out the car and we can see what the business is. :p Its funny when bad drivers try to act like they're all good and such. Its ridiculous.

Having to accept the stupidity of others. So, yeah dumb people LOL

This thing made me, those People that can't leave others alone and like to force everyone else to do/believe/behave like they do.

People that jump into another person's fight. Its called 1 on 1 for a reason.

Let's see, where do I begin?
I'm not going to list all of them but I will say that my Irish side shows, so I have a very mean temper; I can go off at anytime in any situation.
What makes me mad mostly is disrespect; when someone doesn't have the respect for you to tell you the truth (in my case) not knock, ask you for something instead of taking it, etc. Those are the types of things that make my blood boil.

I do not know how many people here play or have played the game Civilization. But, anyway when I have free time I like to play Civ V. It is the latest installment of the franchise. Anyway, so we start a game about an hour ago 6 people. And then BAM they start quitting. THIS PISSES ME OFF. Why play if you only intend on quitting. One of them said oh I am tired, or I have to go bye. Just like random excuses and leaves. THIS MAKES ME MAD!!!!!

Back