What's new

What are the games you are currently playing?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Currently, I'm playing;

Borderlands 2
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike Source
I've just started on Torchlight 2.

So glad I've got my new hard drive; 30+ games installed and no more hassle with having to install/reinstall games due to limited space. :D

Working on Skyrim
Terraria
Team Fortress 2
Anno
Black and White 2
Minecraft
Ticket To Ride

I also want to start on Broken Sword III

Finally got around to finishing Deus Ex: Human Revolution recently, moved onto Dishonored now (been meaning to play that for months). Such great games, love the art direction in both! Played both quite stealthily, though there were some times where a guard would get too nosey and I'd have to knock him out and hide him in a dumpster :p

On my computer I currently have installed:
Assassin's Creed II
Wakfu
Guild Wars II
Dragon's Prophet
Skyrim
League of Legends

And it's with luck that I don't have Runescape installed as well.
Yes. RIP social life and grades. :p

Mostly Team Fortress 2 at the moment. :p

I am currently playing playing Starcraft II and Counter Strike Global Offensive. I used to play games like League of Legends, but now i prefer Dota 2 over it. I am more interested in a hardcore experience then a casual one, although that is occasionally fun as well.
Starcraft on the other hand has been a big passion of mine. I played the original game and went over to Starcraft II when it was released in 2010. The competitive nature of the medium creates a satisfaction you cannot get anywhere else in the industry.
The same is with Counter Strike Global Offensive, however i much prefer that game as a fast casual experience.
Overall i really enjoy indie games as well. The creative nature and colorful ideas are what keep me interested in all these years over the mainstream, AAA video game titles. My favorite out of those is Minecraft.

Black ops 2 makes me rage too much so recently started playing Mass Effect 2 after it was recommended to me by a friend.

I've been playing Defiance with [MENTION=12]sileter[/MENTION] and TF2 with [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]. :D

FM2013 for the pc, Forza Horizon for the 360 and mostly BF3 for PS3.

Borderlands 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Bioshock Infinite
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Serious Sam HD First & Second Encounter
System Shock 2

I also preordered Metro: Last Light which releases tomorrow so can't wait for that.

If anyone wants to play Borderlands 2 or Serious Sam with me sometime just PM me your Steam ID.

I'm playing:
- Assassin's Creed III
- Bioshock
- Dota 2
- Dofus (great MMORPG)
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

I always play GTA and GT5, but I'm trying to complete L.A Noire (not far from doing so) & Test Drive Unlimited 2 (but it has a glitch on it so I can't complete it. :sad: ) at the moment.

Company of Heroes 2 and Dead Island with [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION].

Darksiders 1-2. So far I like the 2nd one better but I should finish the first game first, lol.

None. Played CSGO a few times last week, but got bored fairly quick.

Back