What's new

What are the games you are currently playing?

Currently playing Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Aside from that, I have The Last of Us to finish, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the go.

Black Ops II and Red Dead Redemption

I really need to find a new game to play though!

Purchased Bioshock Infinite earlier as it was ?25 in Tesco. Also been playing a bit of Lord of the Rings Online again with friends.

I'm playing a bunch of games so far!
1. Minecraft - Went on a week hiatus in search for a server, but no luck. I just went back to playing on my old server.
2. League of Legends - Yet another hiatus, but this time it has been about a month since I last played. I have no motivation to play anymore since every game I play, I lose. My skills have gotten quite rusty, and I don't think I'll be returning back.
3. Tetris - Yeah, Tetris. I play it with a friend a lot of times and there's always room for improvement. Whether it's misplacing a piece, or practicing building up my blocks faster, I always aim to beat my record.
4. Civ 5 - Recently started playing again, I have a lot to learn. I play with my friend on multiplayer each time, but he always manages to beat me.

Other than that, there's really nothing else I play. My friends and I would occasionally play some online games like monopoly or poker, but that's about it.

Purchased Bioshock Infinite earlier as it was ?25 in Tesco. Also been playing a bit of Lord of the Rings Online again with friends.

An update to this: I completed Bioshock on normal and then on 1999 mode whilst getting all the achievements and picked up + completed The Last of Us, which I'm now on my second playthrough of :rolleyes:

Too much time on my hands. I need a life.

Also just found out the same guy voices both Booker in Bioshock and Joel in TLOU whaat

Last edited by a moderator:
League of Legends, racking up insane scores with Janna. I think I've found my new main support.

Also Wizardry Online.

My Final Fantasy game and The Amazing Spiderman.

I've been playing Natural Selection 2 more recently. :)

Spartacus: Legends. It's great, so violent and I've wanted a good gladiator game for ages. Plus, it's free. Well, "free". Tons of microtransactions but you can play just fine without.

Scribblenauts: Unlimited
going to start Fallout 3 soon

Swapping with fm 2013 and company of heroes 2

Really really bored with the PS3 dunno why think there's just no decent games out there atm apart from the last of us. Guess I will wait on next gen.

The only game I currently actively play at the moment is Wartune. And yes I am playing it as I type this.

Back