What's new

What are you all getting for xmas..well the ones that celebrate it...

G

I know for shure i got a Audigy Platnium 2 Zs (u gotta love knowing ur newegg account information!) Anyways im wonderin what yaws getting. Also i just bought me a early present Mr w/c :) i will have pix up @ a later time!

i got mine like a month early hehe. it was an abit nf7-s, 2500+ barton, 2x256 ocz pc3200 and 80gb wd 8mb cache hd from my parents. then a ti4200 64mb i had left over from my other machine hehe, my parents didnt want to get me a new vid :( anyhoo, i'm hoping for more cash from my relatives so i can get a snowboard :)

I'm getting clothes from my brothers and a money for a car from my parents because mine was stolen. :eek:

my parents are fairly clueless, so they played it safe and just got me my own dvd payer, how do i know? they've his the present in the upperleft hand shelf of their closet since i was 8

9600xt well im paying for most of it, but still, and also this is for channukah ;x

nice jeff, sry i forgot about askin about channukah for you ppl that celebrate it , also kwanza for those who do the same.

A glock 9mm and part of my eagles season tickets payments are pretty much it

...what model glock =P, anyway an A7n8X-Deluxe, 512mb of either corsair twinx512-3200LL or the KHX3000, a new video card (GF4 Ti4800se [cause i LOVED my old one]), and more CCFLs

nice ut! I wouldnt go with asus tho :/
For you ti4800se get a gainward :)

amen to that one, gainward cards rock, im sad to part with my gainward 4200

The Glock 9mm is usaly the Glock 19 i have one its a fantasic wepon take u 20 rounds or so to break it in after that its a champ. As for me all i want for xmas is my life in order, an end to my depression and to feel complete with my life not like a part of me is missing. Not like ill get any of that though.

Money is my all time favorite present. I hate ppl that give me gift certificates, well, not hate, ... just won't see the same smile I make when I see green. I honestly don't remember the last time I've received a wrapped present under a christmas tree, maybe when I was 12 or so, which is 7 years ago haha.

Gainwards are awesome, especially their customer service. I used my old ti4200 for about a year until something fried and they still replaced it within 2 weeks. Only thing I'd complain about are those noisy fans,.. but they do their job well.

Well the only downside of getting money or gift cards is that you have a specifyed amount and some ppl will spend more on a gift instead of just giving u a sum of $$
Last yr i got a $50 Best buy giftcard, Bes Buy f'd up and gave $100 and then i spent 90 of it the day after xmas, nexday i came back to get some 5 dolla batterys and it said the card balance was -40 LOL!!!!

But what if that gift card wasn't for Best Buy, and instead it was for Macy's? I'd rather have my options open rather than more money. I usually don't get more money from past gift certificates anyways.

If it was a $50 gift cert. for Macy's you could get yourself a nice designer shirt or jeans. :)

LOL, or just sell it to a friend or foe for cash. I was verry surprised when bb screwed up and gave me $100 but it was priceless when i saw there face when they saw that the balance of the card was -40 LOL!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm getting Family Guy Season DVDs. Other than that, I don't know. My family is pretty much clueless and I'd rather have them give me money so I can buy stuff than have them buy stuff for me. :)

:/ family guy series are the best gift one can give, i want a dead lois for xmas and some plutonium :)

500wpsu 1gig pc3500 cas2 dual chan and $250 for a video card

dunno really what i'm getting since about a weak ago i got a Viewsonic 19" a90f+ realll nice monitor so thats prolly the only big thing and maybe some clothes

Back