What's new

What are you eating right now or the last thing you ate?

What are you eating right now?

Bagel and hot tea

I'm about ten minutes away from tucking into home made spaghetti!

Coffee, cookies & booze filled chocolates :)

You'll probably be bouncing off the walls in a couple of hours, followed by a caffeine/sugar dip that makes you grumpy and sleepy, and maybe a couple of other of Snow White's dwarfs...

Nothing but I just had baked beans covered with cheese and a bowl of icecream so I will probably be farting like anything due to the baked beans

Konnyakku noodles, ice-cold, in the juice of a lemon sweetened with stevia. Very refreshing and satisfying, and like only ten calories a bowlful, and ever so good for you.

(Brandon, all unknowing, stumbles on to the highly successful haute couture diet)

I have just finished a highly satisfying hamburger stew.

A bit of beef stuck between my teeth from the stake I ate a few hours ago, you know how it is.

I just returned from a McDonald's, where I overate a bit, b/c I did have little food before in the past few days! ;)

I had scrambled eggs and 8 Nuremberg sausages (they're small), two buns with butter and jam, a McGriddle (pancake/maple syrup + cheese + egg + pork lol), orange juice, and two cups of coffee. Ugh!! :lol:

Sounds delicious, I wish McDonalds had those things on offer here in the UK, we just get sweaty burgers, but all the same they taste sooooo good lol...

Ritz crackers and hot tea

just had red cabbage with hummus and salsa

Last thing you ate

The last thing I ate was cheddar and sour cream chips. They taste sooooo good.

Back