What's new

What are you eating right now or the last thing you ate?

Nice to hear from you again, Panache! I love bell pepper strips too.

I just finished a Nicoise salad.

My daughter made pasta tonight and it came out really good.

Steak, baked potato and squash from the garden. Yum :)

A piece of store-bought cake. Blech. Although it doesn't escape my notice that I managed to consume the whole piece.

A Cadbury's Wunderbar. I'm delighted that in Germany, we've had peanut butter candy bars for some years now. At one point even Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but they gave up, apparently. Haven't seen them in ages.

So far, Hershey's didn't even try to get their chocolate sold here ... people would probably think it's bad b/c of its slightly cheesy taste ... we're used to German and Swiss chocolate that uses milk powder, not real milk.

So true about the chocolates, Monster. I usually go for a good-quality chocolate when I get it as a treat- Hershey's is OK, but I've had better- the dark chocolate variety doesn't taste quite as "cheesy". I love Swiss chocolate though! I notice a huge difference compared to American candy. (never, ever buy those bagged chocolates for $1 if in the US- I did once and thought it was disgusting) I love Resses peanut butter cups, though- I'll only eat milk chocolate if it has something in it like peanut butter, otherwise I go for dark. Isn't Lindt chocolate Swiss? Their dark chocolate truffles are the best! Too bad it's so pricey in the US- we get them as like a holiday treat. They also have a brand here in the US called Dove, which is quite delicious and has a very smooth texture.

Just had some toast, and I am now heating up a hotdog for something quick to eat.

I’m eating Spaghetti bolognaise right now, I was watching a movie and didn’t have anything for snacks so I went to the fridge and found this delicious dish.

Trimmings off a rootbeer bundt cake that was still too warm to pour the glaze over.

Back