What's new

What are you eating right now?

I'm just about to whack my breakfast into the microwave - the leftovers of yesterdays chips.

i'm not eating anything right now, but i did have string beans for dinner, sauteed w/garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, basil and a smattering of bread crumbs - yesss.

that popcorn that comes in a big metal bucket thing. the carmel corn still tastes ok. the others are for the dogs. heh

two huge slices of irish soda bread with butter and - as luck would have it - green tea :| i'm sure you're all sick of me mentioning that by now.

my mother-in-law makes the absolute best irish soda bread of anybody on the planet right now.

she also makes a kick-**** apple crumb cake. which reminds me, i'll have to ask her for one for my birthday. i usually eat the entire thing by myself. i don't share it with anyone.

:bgrin:

That's my MOMMY! The best Irish soda bread ever.

I am presently eating tortellini and foccacia bread with a glass of red wine. Yum Yum!:)

sounds good, mo.

i just finished enjoying a stonyfield farm organic "luscious lemon" lowfat yogurt. it was extremely lemony with little pieces of lemon in it.

stonyfield farm has a habit of making scrumptious yogurt flavors, such as chocolate underground and cappuchino, as well.

russian potato salad and waffels ...
Also I have big chunk of dark chokolate ...
I'll eat it when all my tribe will sleep :)
Sometimes I think that I should have a
personal break ... time after time ...

Normally I never eat chips, but...

BUGLES

...and only 50% of the calories are from fat, that's a bargain!

...and they also make such a satisfying sound when you shake a new bag of them. Sounds like game pieces!

mMmMmM **** why did I start! :lol2:

bugles are addicting. let's stop talking about them or i may have to go and purchase a bag or two or twenty, for that matter :D

hmm. right now i'm eating a rather large piece of strawberry swirl cheese cake.

my husband and son go to pennsylvania every so often to pick up a few cheesecakes from this factory out there where they are made fresh every day :)

we also have a mocha/chocolate-flavored one waiting to be devoured :drool:

right now i'm eating a huge bowl of cous-cous with enough black pepper to make my upper lip sweat and some chick peas on top.

Mike and Ike Tropical Typhoon . . . uMM

jujubes . . . a guilty pleasure perhaps, but still good

Right now I'm drinking a cup of coffee and eating a chocolate Easter egg.....two of my favorite indulgences.

Originally posted by Lolly
Right now I'm drinking a cup of coffee and eating a chocolate Easter egg.....two of my favorite indulgences.

that sounds so ... relaxing :)

um. right now, i'm eating a yoplait, custard-style, thick & creamy, key lime pie-flavored yogurt and i'm HAPPY.

Back