What's new

what are you going to do with your weekend?

My car passed inspection after a paid to have the most expensive half gallon of coolant put in it.

Saturday: Test drove 5 cars on the list of new feanormobiles and ended up being impressed by the Golf GTi.

Sunday: working.

While the handling and performance for the price of the GTi is impressive, VW is still plagued with reliability issues.

Saturday:
Did nothing

Sunday:
Won 5-1 (2-3, 1 BB, 1 RBI)
Now I'm heading to the beach :p

i went out last night. and then tonight going to drop by a surprise d bay party and then prob sleep.

worked Sat.
Sat on my fat **** Sunday.
Since I'm off Monday I will grocery shop, do laundry and either check out tvs or new cars.

My car passed inspection after a paid to have the most expensive half gallon of coolant put in it.

mine didn't. we're driving it to the scrap heap next week. *sigh*

what the hell, it has to be scrapped? it can't be fixed?

what the hell, it has to be scrapped? it can't be fixed?

for 2 grand the car isn't worth it, not that i have the money in the first place. :(
we have another car, so we will still survive, but it's going to **** me a lot.

While the handling and performance for the price of the GTi is impressive, VW is still plagued with reliability issues.

my 2002 Jetta is pretty much indestructible! My wife drives it primarily, and if it can survive HER, I put that vehicle on the reliable car list! :rolleyes:

there are some good and some bad cars of every modle, but VW has more bad ones.

My sister has a jetta, teh tranny went out at 37,000 miles and the motor blew up at 40,000.

there are some good and some bad cars of every modle, but VW has more bad ones.

My sister has a jetta, teh tranny went out at 37,000 miles and the motor blew up at 40,000.

true, you'll occasionally even see an american car make it over 40K miles without completely disintegrating. Rare, but it DOES happen.

I pretty much stick with Toyotas and Hondas. Was less "lemons" than all the other manufacturers.

my honda is probamatic, but it has been hot rodded.

it has been my experience that, if you pop the hood of a car to do more than:

1) replace the battery
2) add more oil or window washer fluid

you may as well set it on fire, cause the trouble's about to begin.

I only drive Toyotas. The only reason I switched from a Corolla to a Camry was that I was too big to fit in the Corolla.

teh best car i have ever owned, I still do ,a 93 chevy s-10. I sold it once, and went back the next day and bought it back,.

my Camry has 80K miles, and the only problem i'm having with it, and it's the 1st i've had, is i need the front end aligned.

of course, this is due to the fact that my wife will drive it occasionally, and hit curbs, etc.

My wifes car has 82k my truck has 197k and my honda has 126k

Back