What's new

What are you listening to right now?

What music is playing now?

Lithium -- by Evanescence

Hey Lobo, you've listened to Barbara Morgenstern? How do you like her music?

Princess Crocodille by GRY

She is great. I can say that she is quite ambient, and romantic :lol: However my limited ability to understand her languige makes her music better. I know it ... cuz when I start recognize english words in english songs ... that was great turn off.

Liebe ist by Nena

Call Me When You're Sober -- Evanescence

Lobo: Her English isn't the best; however, she's the only female electronic music artist that I know. Her (German) lyrics aren't very romantic, however! ;) Check out her album Vermona ET 6-1, she made it almost exclusively on that electronic organ, which has sort of become a collector's item from the GDR times, it was the only type of electronic organ that the cooperative manufactured. :lol: It wasn't the best breed of synths ever manufactured, but it's quite remarkable what you can do with them. Being an electronic music artist myself, I really enjoy that kind of stuff! :D

Back on topic: Have you heard Evanescence's latest album? It's far more elaborate than the previous one, simply magnificent to me! :)

D I S C O by Ottowan

:lol: I mean her german language. She is singing and, mostly, I have no idea what about is she singing. You know, when I was living in Russia, I was big fan of many many english speaking groups ... and when I come there I started to understand what they are singing ... and it was very VERY big turn off. It is important that You do not understand song lyrics, because it will distract You from Your duties. I am typing 8-12 hours per day, and I am hearing music for all the time, cuz it masks all other sounds from neighbour cubicles :lol:

About romantic ... I love her keyboard, it is clear and too romantic, it sounds like Drukqs - You know, James Brown is my fav ... and it makes Barbara good for me too.

Vermona - we had pair of them at our student life - very reliable device. :nod:

Evanescence did not impress me. I did not hear her last album, but everything I'd hear before were not good for me. Probably I'll try to hear her last album ... but later :nod:

Christmas music is what I heard all day long today.

The Hwicci Song by m-Ziq

The spase of two weeks by Four Tet

Things In Life by Dennis Brown

Wild Beasts of Salvador by Gone Orchestra

Hardy-Har-Har by Gone Orchestra

White Lights - New Model Army

One of the best bands to come out of the British punk period, they are also notable for their staying power; New Model Army is still touring and producing new albums.

Never mind that now by Elysian Fields

Paul rever and the Raiders...Good Thing

Xirius Polar Station - Malory

Chad and Jeremy

A summer song

Money In My Pocket by Dennis Brown

Back