What's new

What are you listening to right now?

What music is playing now?

Allstars - Things That Go Bump In The Night (Xenomania Club Mix)

Okay, I'll admit it, its a pop song .. but it has been remixed into a kick **** dance/trance tune!!

.. as I was posting this my playlist progressed into ..

Blink 182 - Wendy Clear

Dido. I'm not sure what song, and I'm too lazy to get the booklet out and check. It's song 12 off of No Angel, if that means anything to you.

Tenacious D -- Kielbasa

(You know, the band with Jack Black and Kyle Glass who used to have an HBO show. The new album came out today 9/25. Also aided by Dave Grohl on guitar and drums and produced by the Dust Brothers)

Amazing Royal Crowns.

I'll be damned if I know what song it is - or even the album title. Someone gave me the cd and neglected to give me the jacket.

Semisonic - She's Gone To The Movies

Vandals - And Now We Dance (the "Blink 182" post got me to start listening to some of my "old" punk music)

Originally posted by jourgenson
Tenacious D -- Kielbasa

(You know, the band with Jack Black and Kyle Glass who used to have an HBO show. The new album came out today 9/25. Also aided by Dave Grohl on guitar and drums and produced by the Dust Brothers)

One of my friends is seeing them live in a few weeks.

(Hrm, started to dig out some of my old punk music as well...)

Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies.

What ever happened to them anyways?

--|BRiT|

Originally posted by BRiT
(Hrm, started to dig out some of my old punk music as well...)

Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies.

What ever happened to them anyways?

--|BRiT|

Nearly every time someone asks for a pepsi, I turn and yell, "No! You're on drugs!" Of course, the poor ****s never get it so I end up spending the next couple of minutes explaining...

Oh yeah, and whenever someone (guy or girl) says, "I woke up this morning..." I always interrupt with, "with a bad hangover and your penis was missing again??!" ... again, most people don't get that reference either... bunch of savages in this town!

As for Suicidal Tendencies, I have no clue what they're up to these days.

Zombie - Cranberries

Nootch: I hope they don't consider themselves to be 'cultured'... Nothings quite as bad as having to explain humor references.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

--|BRiT|

Cowboy - Kid Rock

--|BRiT|

Originally posted by BRiT
Nootch: I hope they don't consider themselves to be 'cultured'... Nothings quite as bad as having to explain humor references.
--|BRiT|
Well, I'm usually throwing out obscure movie quotes all the time, so they've pretty much grown to accept that they just "don't get" many of them. Most of my closer friends usually know exactly what I'm talkin' about though :)

NOFX - Don't Call Me White

The Parting Glass from Waking Ned Devine

Shaggy - Freaky Girl

Jackie's Theme from Waking Ned Devine

Dune - Million Miles From Home (video mix)

Dead Souls - NIN

--|BRiT|

Tell Me What You Dream by Gabrielle

Back