What's new

What are you playing now?

Wrestlemania19- I'm working out little things in my original created characters; things like height, moves and entrances.

I've started playing DDRMAX2 for 20 min a day also.

Right now it's a tie between Natural Selection 3.0 (A half-Life modification), Day Of Defeat (Another modification), Counter-Strike 1.6(...) and Chrono Cross ( A popular Playstation rpg from the makers of final fantasy, also happen to be my all time favorite game) on Adripsx.

I am eager to try the arcade games on this forum as well! :cool:

just played starcraft brood war.............
fifa 2002
baldur's gate
nba live 2000
age of empires 2
nhl 2002
the list is quite long..........

Matt Carr said:
Dungeon Siege
on pc star wars galaxies and doom 3 and waiting for half-life
on ps2 fifa 2005 and psi-ops
and on sp ruby (pokemon)

that it
:nuts:

1.Final Fantasy XI Online ( With Rise Of The Zilart and Chains Of Promathia expansions)
2.Magics The Gathering (With Spells Of The Ancients and Duels Of The Planeswalkers expansions)

Final Fantasy

Late night yesterday Lucidique (Him and i know each other quite well) told me about Final Fantasy 7. Ever since then i have been playing it and at this exact moment am about to barge into the SOLDIER HQ. To think before yesterday i thought all Final Fantasy games were medieval!

Final Fantasy XII ... I'm near completion. I'm still amazed how primitive modern games are. ;)

Also Star Wars Battlefront II occasionally.

Final Fantasy X-2: Pretty good game. Some things are better in XII though. Strange that a game from 2004 had such simple-looking graphics. But the animation is often pretty awesome, likewise the sound. But the screen resolution is too low to show off the graphics properly. Videos and 2D overlays are much better though.

But I'm surprised how far the original D&D has come. It's still that stereotypical. Monsters are only there to be slain by the player, battles are unrealistic (axe blow doesn't do much? lightning hit pretty weak?) and highly abstract (there's Hit Points, instead of something like Health; "dice" are rolled still for weapons, ammo, etc.).

Are there any realistic adventures? Or I have I only played too many ego shooters? ;)

Back