What's new

What are you watching on TV?

Um Barb.................he's not YOUR parent...........turn the controls off if there's something you wanna watch. :jack:

When I was watching my dvr'd episode of Rizzoli & Isles before I saw a promo for Political Animals. Set the dvr to record it - it looked pretty good. Sigourney Weaver & Carla Gugino star in it.

Watched my high school buddy on american ninja warriors tonight... Pretty cool to watch him!
We are a USA family though... White collar, burn notice, psych, monk reruns. If you have Netflix try arrested development if you want a laugh or even 30 rock

Ok so I've been watching Top Gun............WHAT?!!!! Bring it!!!!

Barb,

Is he home from the weekend away? I could not be under someones thumb to control tv watching.... I get the kids but not my husband/wife. Over the line, IMO.

We only have basic cable, 20 stations with 1/4 in Spanish. I usually just watch the news and some prime time when I catch them, usually have the late night shows on while I am online/reading/sorting/cutting coupons.

There's television in the summer, too?

That is good news Barb, I was kind of worried and thinking about you.

ABC's "Final Witness" is good too. I had a few episodes taped and just starting watching this week and it's good too.

True murder mystery stories told from the POV of the murder victim ... it's addicting.

Mostly TNT and USA here. The only one I like that hasn't already been mentioned is Franklin & Bash.

ABC's "Final Witness" is good too. I had a few episodes taped and just starting watching this week and it's good too.

True murder mystery stories told from the POV of the murder victim ... it's addicting.

We watched this last night. It was good, I'd never heard of it before. We watch a lot of ID, too. My DH always jokes that he's on his best behavior because DD18 & I have been studying how to dispose of him for years now. ;)

Breaking Bad, True Blood, Newsroom, Louie, Project Runway (starts tonight!), So You Think You Can Dance, etc.

Back