Kudda

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Mine are foruming and online games.

Foruming, blogging, and gaming.

Oh great davz, a nice addiction.

Thanks,
The only bad thing is that I get my butt kicked!

'World War Z' Sequel in the Works

A sequel to World War Z is in the works after a successful opening weekend put the zombie thriller on course to earn back the cost of its $200 million budget A source close to the film told The Associated Press that Paramount Pictures is likely to develop a follow-up for star Brad Pitt World...

Continue reading...

Has anyone seen this? I've heard mixed reviews so I want to make sure it isn't a complete waste of money. Going to the movies isn't cheap. Lol

I haven't seen it but I hear it's awesome. I read the book but I can't see how the book could have been made into a movie. The books has a very different story telling device in it. I'll go see it eventually lol.

Bex said:
Has anyone seen this? I've heard mixed reviews so I want to make sure it isn't a complete waste of money. Going to the movies isn't cheap. Lol

It's definitely worth the money to go see, but the ending could have been far better. They did like a five minute summary of what happened after they got "the cure" ... and that's it. Terrible **** ending.

Then why make a sequel if there is a cure lol. Is it going to be like 28 days later World War Z 28 Weeks later :D .

I heard mixed reviews on the movies. Regardless I'll probably wait for DVD. So I don't know if a sequel is merited or not. What I do know is...sequels are not always deserving.

Frost said:
I heard mixed reviews on the movies. Regardless I'll probably wait for DVD. So I don't know if a sequel is merited or not. What I do know is...sequels are not always deserving.
I don't go to the movies as often they are to long to sit there through. That and add the fact that it food at a Theater cost just as much as a decent restaurant turns me away.
I can buy the DVD for what two tickets would cost and then watch the movies any time I like in the comfort of my home.

Chris said:
I don't go to the movies as often they are to long to sit there through. That and add the fact that it food at a Theater cost just as much as a decent restaurant turns me away.
I can buy the DVD for what two tickets would cost and then watch the movies any time I like in the comfort of my home.

Yeah prices at the movies are a bit much. It costed like $18 for two tickets, and like an additional $15-16 on some chicken baskets. And we didn't even get drinks XD

But yeah you guys would probably be better off renting World War Z than seeing it in theatre.

HappyMonkey said:
Yeah prices at the movies are a bit much. It costed like $18 for two tickets, and like an additional $15-16 on some chicken baskets. And we didn't even get drinks XD

But yeah you guys would probably be better off renting World War Z than seeing it in theatre.
It is very rare I go to the Movies. The last time I went was to see the Host because my wife wanted to see it. Though I had a 50 dollar gift certificate and to get everyone something I actually had to shell out 10 more dollars.

Back