What's new

What are your favorite movies?

There are a lot of great movies, here is just a few:

The prestige
Inception
Memento
The cube
The box

The Prestige was great. If you liked that one, you will love The Illusionist. I liked Cube also, creepy though.

Funny that everyone enjoyed Limitless, it was a pretty cool movie.

Some random favorites of mine would be The Matrix, Face Off, Con Air, The Rock, Rounders and The Bourne Identity Series. I guess you could say I wa sa big fan of late 90's action movies.

I love The Bourne Identity series! Partly due to my man-crush on Matt Damon, and the other part due to the awesome action scenes. My only complaint is the "shaky cam".

I like the Bourne series. I also like the one where he says, "How do you like them apples?" Great ownage I found. :D

The Da Vinci Code I found quite interesting as well. All those puzzles, and cryptix's (sp) were really quite interesting. And it was a page turner/scene turner like the novel. Very enjoyable.

I actually liked some of the monster movies like Cloverfield and some of the newer Godzilla movies. Quite interesting. I also watched some of the King Kong movies from the 80's.

I also quite enjoy the twisty movies, the ones with strange plot twists. I am thinking M. Night Shyamalan. Quite a good director and producer.

Anyone seen the Sixth Sense or Unbreakable?

I got started with the Sixth Sense, then was hooked, and got into the others.

I am also quite fond of the other genre of horror, zombie flicks. Anyone like those?

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead remake
Day of the Dead

Anyone watch 28 Days Later?
There was a sequel.
Is there another sequel in it to form a trilogy?

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is my all time favorite movie. I remember when I first saw the movie I was just blown away by the ending. After the ending credits I just sat in my chair with a hurricane of emotions in my head :/ A very sad movie. Jack Nicholson's acting was amazing in it also.

pulp fiction!

i remember jackson's line so easily since he says them with such force. I always feel like if the lines he had are improvised because its so good.

I've always loved the Indiana Jones trilogy. Something about the escapism, adventurism, and the flecks of comedy make it into a masterpiece for me. Notice that I said "trilogy", the last movie never existed!

Full Metal Jacket
Office Space
40 Year Old Virgin
Shooter
The Sandlot

I will name more later.

This with out Full Metal Jacket plus

Billy Madison
Into The Wild
Forrest Gump
Man on Fire
The Pianist
It's Kind of a Funny Story

Limitless was an awesome movie. Brandon Cooper played a great role. My favs are:

Zoolander
Anger Management
I now pronounce you husband and Larry
Elite Troop
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
50 First Dates
Disturbia

Lord of the Rings
Star Wars

best 2 series EVA

also:
Monty Python films
Warrior
The Last Samurai
Gladiator
Step Brothers
Supertroopers

Titanic
Twilight
Changling
The Notebook
Love me if you Dare
Jaws
The Breakfast Club
Wall-E
Step Brothers
Bolt
Caroline
Role Models
Zack and Miri
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Nobel Son
Rachel Getting Married
Happily Never After
Kung Fu Panda
Spectacular
Marley & Me
Quantum of Solice
Slumdog Millionaire
Truth in 24
Seven Pounds
Australia
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Body of Lies
Lord of the Rings (Any of the series)
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Dark Knight
Harry Potter (Any of the series)

I forgot about The Naked Gun. I watched all of them a billion times already but never got tired of them. Here's my favorite scene from one of them, hilarious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-S-eeInJVk"]Naked Gun - Baseball ( good quality,longer ) - YouTube[/ame]

Back