What's new

What browser do you mostly prefer??

Nchekwube

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
With your mobile phone what browser like
opera mini,ucweb,boltbrowser,photon,dolphine..... etc do you like most and why?

I like Opera Mini and Ucweb, haven't tried other browsers.

Opera for Android is what am using because it is fast and easy

I use Dolphin Mini which is very small (size wise) compared to other mobile browsers but still gives the great browsing experience of the larger ones ;)

I have one of those cheap J2ME phones, so I can't really use any browsers that are actually any good. The default on mine is unbearably slow, so it's pretty much useless. I use UC browser instead, which is surprisingly good for a little J2ME app.

I have only used Opera Mini and Dolphine and I have to say that they are awesome. That's why I use them daily. They are fast and they don't have many big bugs. They have some useful features which can help you to browse in the Internet more easily. I want to try some other browsers, but I don't think that I can find a better browser than them.

I use Opera Mini on my Android phone. It works pretty good in general.

I use UCweb and Opera mini because these two are only compatible with my mobile.

I have only ever used chrome browser on my mobile, before that I just used the default browser.

i prefer chrome or firefox! those are the only two i use.

I use Opera Mini the most in mobiles, and then sometimes UC too which I find really good.

Could've sworn there was a topic like this before...

I use Firefox primarily but also Chrome. I do web design & development so I end up checking to make sure everything displays properly in each browser.

Guys, I tried Google Chrome. It works much better than Opera I must say.

I prefer Safari because it it easy to navigate and is very user-friendly. Plus, that's the only web browser I have on my MacBook laptop.

I prefer Safari because it it easy to navigate and is very user-friendly. Plus, that's the only web browser I have on my MacBook laptop.

Is it possible to install only Safari browser on MacBook?Or it was just your choice?

Back