What's new

What browser suits you the best?

You can speed up FireFox even more by using this method: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Firefox-Load-Pages-Faster

Off course, by doing so you're completely liable for your own actions. If something goes wrong... it's totally on you. I've used this and it works pretty well, I've got some friends that have done it too and that's why we never use chrome for speed.
Thanks for the share, will read up on it soon.

firefox for me. so many add-ons, fast and userfriendly.

I like Chrome, but FF4 is looking nice (and Chrome seems to be slowing down/having more errors), so I may end up switching back soon...maybe. :p

I like Chrome, but FF4 is looking nice (and Chrome seems to be slowing down/having more errors), so I may end up switching back soon...maybe. :p
Same here, chrome hasnt been that fast for me lately and yet ff4 is very fast.

I use Opera 11. It's fast and not a keylogger (Chrome). It is a modern browser with inbuilt features making it faster than if you were to compare it with FF as you have to install those plugins.

I use Opera 11. It's fast and not a keylogger (Chrome). It is a modern browser with inbuilt features making it faster than if you were to compare it with FF as you have to install those plugins.
Opera is a good browser, I use it on my cell phone and its very fast.

yeah opera i think is best for mobile devices. it is very fast and user-friendly. i also got the chance to use the windows version of the opera but its not easy as the mobile version. hahaha!!!

I have to say chrome, fast, sleek, reliable, and easy to use.

well you should try FF4, I said the same thing about chrome until I tried FF4.
I would also apply the same concept to Opera 11 then :p I don't think there truly is any difference for the average internet user though.

I would also apply the same concept to Opera 11 then :p I don't think there truly is any difference for the average internet user though.
I have never tried it on a computer, but I plan too.

I did have opera, but website support for it was quite poor, so i've followed the crowd and gone with firefox

I did have opera, but website support for it was quite poor, so i've followed the crowd and gone with firefox
Yea FF shouldnt give you any problems... but remember nothing is perfect.

Yea FF shouldnt give you any problems... but remember nothing is perfect.
It seems to be the most stable browser i've used yet, although i have heard about memory leaks.

It seems to be the most stable browser i've used yet, although i have heard about memory leaks.
That shouldn't be anything major, as you've heard of it but not experienced it.

I love Chrome too. Its just so simple and fast! I recently uninstalled Firefox 4.

Back