What's new

What browser suits you the best?

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
I still like firefox, but I love chrome. Very light weight, fast.. never crashed. What browser suits you the best?

I use firefox thanks to the extensive list of available plugins

I've used opera before but i found it kind of bloated and the only thing i really liked was the speed dial page which there is an addon for in firefox

i also use chrome and safari sometime but mainly firefox

Firefox for me, as it contains all the addons I need, where as Chrome lacks some of them :(
True, I would love to see some nice addons for chrome.

I re-downloaded chrome, and found it better than opera

In this order, and yes I have all five installed on my windows side: FireFox (plugins, esp Firebug can't be beat), Opera, Safari, Chrome, and IE (simply because there are still some sites it works best with)

On the Mac side, just subtract IE but it's still the same order.

In this order, and yes I have all five installed on my windows side: FireFox (plugins, esp Firebug can't be beat), Opera, Safari, Chrome, and IE (simply because there are still some sites it works best with)

On the Mac side, just subtract IE but it's still the same order.
Chrome has it's own version of firebug built in.

Chrome has it's own version of firebug built in.
Not just Firebug tho, web developer is another plugin, grease monkey, paste quote, screengrab, palette grabber, total validator, jsview to name the rest of what I have.

And to be honest, I just don't care for Chrome's interface. It looks like it's trying to be FireFox and it isn't, needs to be itself.

Mine is a choice between Google Chrome and Firefox, I have had google chrome crash a few times to be honest but it hasn't stopped me using it though as I do like the whole layout of it.

Windows explore sukkks
Google Chrome get crashed when ever i use

looool yes hahahaha i was typing that while thinking something

Back