fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
What is VB all about, can we make tools/apps(small) using it.

Is it easy compared to other coding?

I only know a little bit of VB as i taught it myself. But i've used it for creating features in access such as secure login systems.

VB is very easy to learn and use.. Programs written in Visual Basic can also use the Windows API... Allows programmers to create simple GUI applications..

Hmm, have you worked with it. I tried it for some time. But my lazy mind stopped me from going further

I worked with it.. Comparing to other programming language.. it is very easy.. Just try it out..

Obama Criticized over handling of Martin Case.

Rep. Steven King criticized Obama's handling of the Martin case saying he has politicized it. Ok who has not politicized this case in all reality. I mean really though I am not defending Obama this is a really dumb claim. If Romney, Bush, or McCain were in the office right now they would have done the same thing. King needs a diaper and some baby wipes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...king-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/2515693/

This was politicized long before Obama said anything.

Sounds like this republican representative just wants to throw more crap out there to see what sticks.

And, if Obama had said nothing, then he would have been criticized for not being a leader during this controversy.

barbarap said:
This was politicized long before Obama said anything.

Sounds like this republican representative just wants to throw more crap out there to see what sticks.

And, if Obama had said nothing, then he would have been criticized for not being a leader during this controversy.

The point is the event was politicized but regardless it makes no difference because if Obama was not in office it would have been whoever was at the time of the event.
If you look at Kings claims he is also Politicizing the event so he is no better then he claims Obama is for doing it.

Back