What's new

What coding languages do you know?

noreturn

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What coding languages do you know?

There are so many out there are just way to many to list but here are just some of the coding languages out there:

Html
CSS
PHP
VB

And thats all I can think of...

I dont try and be a pro at coding stuff but I know html, CSS, and a little php.. Just enough to run a forum and design forums... It's pretty fun what coding languages do you know?

I know HTML and plan to learn CSS or maybe Javascript.

Also, add C++ and Javascript ;o

I know PHP, HTML, CSS, VB, CMD and a little C++

Its not much but it gets me by. :p

I know HTML, CSS, PHP, VB.net, VB6, C#, and a little Java.

I know Javascript, HTML, PHP, VB.net, VB6 and a little CSS

Its not much, I need learn more to Coding

Meant to say learn Javascript and after maybe, Javascript. I was a little tired when I wrote that.
Also .. I may actually just keep learning as much coding as possible. I'm interested in it. :D

I know:
Html, Css, A little of javascript, Jquery, and a little but barely any Php. Also a little of C

HTML, some bits of Java Scripting, a very light sprinkle of php. Planning to go into C++ after I finish learning all my web-developing languages, and then will either develop a WoW Private Server, or go start a new game...

C++ and that's about it, I'm not a great coder but I do know how to make scripts in the UDK (Unreal Development Kit) and the G.E.C.K for Fallout 3 & NV, this of course also includes the TES: IV Construction Set.

C++, C#, Java, HTML, CSS, VB, VB.net and turing(lol)! I prefer to use c# when I can though. Currently studying computer programming in college.

I know my way around; HTML, CSS, PHP, VB6, VB.NET and Java. I'm currently learning the basics of C++ as I've been told it's a really good 'all rounder' programming language. I bought 'C++ for Dummies'. XD

Java,C#(vaguely, only know it because its syntax is very similar to java),HTML,PHP

HTML isn't a coding language, it's a markup text.

php
JS
CSS.

JS, C++, Java. Forgot CSS and PHP. I had just begun learning WPF and Android(Java again), but dropped it because I did not see any immediate use of WPF and I am not gonna retain my Android device for a long time.

Well I do not know any of the Coding Languages and This year I am Learning Visual Basic and Hope I learn that and Understand that Because I feel little Tough while understanding the Programming Languages.

I know html, javascript, php, C language, and pascal

I just know it
not expert

Back