What's new

what color do you look best in?

My best color is orange ... or green ... sometimes I mixed these two :D

i look best in black... just cause it suits whatever mood i'm in.

hmm... let's see, I got that light skin that looks good in about any color, but I'd have to say that my best colors are pink, black, red, and pale blue. Those also so happen to be my favorite clothing colors to wear.

hmm, lets see, I love blue, especially navy blue, and think thats the best color on me- partly because it brings out the blue in my eyes, or so people have told me.

Tertiary and natural colours; khaki, navy, sandy etc. White T-shirt's ok, and black combat pants are kewl. :nod:

Red and black... like a walking roulette wheel!

I can do other colours too, especially in the summer.

I look good in anything . . .

Actually I think I look best in something colorfull, bright colors and the like.

not reall sure if i look *good* in it... but i'm known for wearing a very particular shade of green (ok, so colors aren't my thing.. it's kind of olivey foresty...?)

I love purple - my fave colour. Especially good with black.

I also wear a lot of dark green - good for camouflage in the parks and gardens ...

Usually I wear black, purple, or gray. Occasionally green, blue, or brown.

I'd say neutral colors (blues, grays, greens, tans - cool earth tones, I guess), plus black and white. I have some bright stuff, but not much, and it tends to get filtered out fairly quickly.

For example, today, I'm wearing a khaki skirt and dark brown top.

I'd have to say bright colors- pink, aqua, white, yellow... but stripes look horrible on me.

Back