What's new

What countries would you like to visit?

micro1000

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I would like to visit Spain and maybe Italy.

France. I always find it wierd that I speak french and have never been to france XD

Countries? None... Places? More like...
I would really like to see the Stonehenge once in my life. And the pyramids of Egypt... or the Acropolis...
I guess they are all awesome.

So its just England, Egypt and Greece, lol right?

micro1000™ said:
So its just England, Egypt and Greece, lol right?
Seems like you didn`t get my point...
If those places would be in Bangladesh, I would still want to see them. I don`t care which countries they are in... I don`t want to see the countries but those specific places.

Cafetin's answer sounds intresting!
I would like an trip to France, England, Egypt, Greece, Spain & Whatsoever.. Let's just short it down to "the world"!

I'd love to go to usa, italy, or Spain. :D

Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and many other countries.

Personally I want to go all around the world..But realistctly, one day I'll definitely go to Japan, Italy, Taiwan and Mexico..Many more as well but those are a few to name some :)

Australia, Spain, Portugal, Germany.

(I'm going to Austria on a ski trip with my school this year, so thats why its not on the list :) )

Cafetin said:
Countries? None... Places? More like...
I would really like to see the Stonehenge once in my life. And the pyramids of Egypt... or the Acropolis...
I guess they are all awesome.

I've been to stonehenge. It's really fascinating when you know the story behind it.

It does not matter where I want to go. Anywhere but away from where I am now.

Every single country, i want to meet different types of people and different cultures XD

micro1000™ said:
Lol, dont you like Serbia? :p
Its boring, its so underdeveloped, one can say almost devolved from the other countries, lol.
Not to mention that many people here looks on me like Im an alien just because Im talking on another language, lol.
So, quietly frankly, I hate it! : D

Move to Norway! ^^
Seriously though, if you like skiing.. XD

Back