What's new

what did you learn today?

There is no limit to how stupid people can become.

That I can rip through 600-something page book in less than 36 hours if I set my mind to it. (Those 36 hours also included sleeping, cleaning, and various other grown-up duties..)

That medical leave from work isn't all it's cracked up to be.

That my company is cheap. Really, I already knew this. But I brought in a $17,457 sale, and I only get credit for $11,639.

That I'm a slow-**** reader! Thanks mth! :tongue:

nootch said:
That I'm a slow-**** reader! Thanks mth! :tongue:

If I can make just one person feel inferior, then my day is complete ;)

Seriously, though - how can you resist the temptation to just lock yourself in your room and read?

mthrlangl said:
If I can make just one person feel inferior, then my day is complete ;)

Seriously, though - how can you resist the temptation to just lock yourself in your room and read?

I've actualy been working 8-10 hours each day since it came out, plus my best friend is getting married on Sunday so we're still planning the bachelor party. Not to mention countless other favors that friends and relatives need me to do for them! I fell asleep sometime around 3:30am while reading page 63... and now I'm off to work again. :(

nootch said:
I've actualy been working 8-10 hours each day since it came out, plus my best friend is getting married on Sunday so we're still planning the bachelor party. Not to mention countless other favors that friends and relatives need me to do for them! I fell asleep sometime around 3:30am while reading page 63... and now I'm off to work again. :(

Boo :(

I learned not to feel so guilty about not getting everything done today...there's always tommorrow

I learned that big rain can damage all day long :(

first time growing rose bushes. Learned that I need to trim back to point there are a 5-leaf cluster and trim away beyond the 3-leaf clusters when I would like roses to bloom again.

i learned to make sure i hydrate regularly while working a hot kitchen grill for 3 hours

Just learned that I can eat 2 big bananas and 2 whole apples ... at once ...

Back