What's new

what did you learn today?

I learned that if you sleep wrong you get a nasty crick in your neck and you can also hurt your arm if rollover in your sleep and sleep it on it. Oh, and that when your half asleep getting out of bed make sure nothing is on the floor that can hurt your feet..BAH LOL

I cant expect to eat popcorn, candy at the movie theatre then come home have a sausage and finally finish the night with a yogurt and not have a stomach ache. Then when your wife asks you what you ate to have her actually believe you when you say just some yogurt honey.

Oh man!! That reminds me I really need to do a little extra for my workout today.

I learned that you can't always be a friend to your Children.

That my job sucks even beyond my wildest imagination... :0

i have learnt some seo techniques.. like keyword building and also music mixing.

I learned that I HATE php coding. I lefr out a ; on line 134 of a 2345 line coded page. And it said error was on line 222. I spent like an hour looking forever till I find it on line 134 ; Never code php without a debugger, and even then make sure its no t crappy...SHEESH!!

I have learned absolutely nothing today. I guess I should start learning stuff, but I am sooo tired right now.

What did I learn today? Well I learned that my blackberry can't swim.

..that i'm lucky to have all 32 of my teeth!
mionew286775.png

I learned that loud noises suck and that I wish I knew who or what made the loud noise that woke me up.

Today I learnt that I'm definitely an alcoholic. I didn't go shopping until I thought about getting alcohol in addition to the errands. The last time I drank was last week. Normally, on average, I drink alcohol only once in a quarter of a year, but after being laid off and put on special leave by my employer without any particular reason in February, I'm immensely frustrated about the software industry, and can barely bring myself to doing anything. Why the **** are the most experienced people the first to go when the company's having financial troubles? Bug-ridden software produced by inexperienced coders only makes customers jump off the train.

Today I learnt that I'm definitely an alcoholic. I didn't go shopping until I thought about getting alcohol in addition to the errands. The last time I drank was last week. Normally, on average, I drink alcohol only once in a quarter of a year, but after being laid off and put on special leave by my employer without any particular reason in February, I'm immensely frustrated about the software industry, and can barely bring myself to doing anything. Why the **** are the most experienced people the first to go when the company's having financial troubles? Bug-ridden software produced by inexperienced coders only makes customers jump off the train.

Hey, why did you copy my post from 2008?? People get lazier every day!! :rotfl:

Back