What's new

What do you do for a living?

livinglife

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I work at home as a virtual assistant. I love the fact that I can be at home with my kids and have a flexible schedule.

What does everyone else do?

What does that involve exactly?

I'm still a student, studying A level in Worcester Sixth Form College, UK.

Still at school, but I plan to be a writer & teacher when I'm older. :)

I am a freelance designer. Although once I've stopped with the anxiety problems a little better I will consider taking a part time job.

Jayâ„¢ said:
What does that involve exactly?

I'm still a student, studying A level in Worcester Sixth Form College, UK.

I help clients with any extra office duties that they need done. For example transcription, booking appointments, etc.

Well, ATM I am a student, soon to go into a college. I like to do stuff on the computer and if I can, make money off it to pay for games and sorts :p.

I am the Managing Editor and Webmaster for my father's website. Been earning a little bit of money through that.

dentist said:
I am the Managing Editor and Webmaster for my father's website. Been earning a little bit of money through that.

sounds pretty good, I've just been asked to design my Form Teacher's website for her :D

At the moment, I'm sticking to computer management and web design. My plans for the future is to continue what I'm currently doing, and probably make it a full-time career.

Back