What's new

What do you do in your spare time

ShadyX

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I usually just go outside and practice pitching with my baseball. I just practice with curve and change up, I have no problems with my fastballs.

What do you guys do?

Post random topic related stuff or take a 10 minute nap for relaxation...</div></div><div class="signature_div" id="sig125">

My Moderation Color

Leo said:
Post random topic related stuff or take a 10 minute nap for relaxation...

Oh yeah you earth killer, i remember that.

And yea, I forgot that I nap sometimes too

I like to watch movies and listen to songs when I am free and also I like to play cricket with my friends.

I browse anime/manga forums, blogs and am usually on forums. I love reading and draw anime characters myself. I write some stories to entertain myself.

You all are so normal when it comes to spare time

well i wish i had spare time. I work then i come home and work on sites then i sleep and do it all again.

I work on my sites, browse the Internet, and play video games.

Training Muay Thai and riding with my motor bike</div></div><div class="signature_div" id="sig1359">

choloboy said:
I usually make a signature or work on my site.

Oh that's cool.

Would you mind showing us a sample of your work?

I watch anime, Read manga, watch T.V. I play Cricket, AFL and Soccer and go on forums. With a bit of GFX along the way.

Well my priority is spending time with the family. However i take time to enjoy my own hobby that is my website and forum. I work whenever I can to better it.

Mostly I read books or surf the internet.

In my spare time, I like to watch Netflix, listen to music, workout, and chill with the family.

whenever i get spare time, I watch tv, listen music, spend time with my family, play table tennis and hanging out with my friends.

whenever i get spare time, I watch tv, listen music, spend time with my family, play table tennis and hanging out with my friends.
What are some of your favorite tv shows do you watch? And music?

Back