What's new

What do you do to relax?

Lone Wolf

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
When you have spare time, what do you usually do to relax?

When I want to relax, I come online and visit some forums/websites or I chat with friends. If I don't come online i'll probably read a book or watch TV.

As soon as the quake hit I had really nothing to keep me relaxed. =( Worse day ever.

Although internet, coding etc usually.

I play games... I post around forums.... try learning something new!!!

Honestly. I'll sit down and field strip and detail clean one of my Guns. Its a hobby and find it relaxing. Call me strange but there it is.

Hmmm, this one is tricky.

I never seem to relax, I'm just too highly wound-up. :lol: The closest thing would have to be. Watching movies on hang over day. That I can do all day with little to no action, lol.

Listen to music, go online, occasionally watch TV, and every now and then I'll read.

Though I haven't watched TV in weeks...

I will either go to the beach or go on the computer. I will also sit on the couch and do nothing.

When I need to relax, I usually go and play basketball or if I can't I find a game to play.

I just post on a few forums. I will probably watch a movie too.

When I want to relax, I light a small scented candle and have a cup of tea. I blow out my candle after I have had my tea, take a warm shower. After my shower, I I towel dry and put on some nice warm pajamas depending what season I am in at the time. I fluff up my pillows, and call it a day.

Music, video games, knitting, and reading. (Not necessarily all together or in that order.)

Once in a while, especially after eating Taco Bell, I will poop to relax. :p

Depending on what I'd like to do at the moment, to relax I will either:

take a long fitness walk- this really energizes me and destresses me as well- this is what I might usually do
watch a movie/TV
take a nap
go online

First, stop doing any type of work that I don't like. Second, clear my mind of any type of work I don't like as well as any other distractions. Finally, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes it's getting out and going shopping or doing something I want to do either by myself or with someone I know won't be stressful. Other times, it's watching a movie or tv show that I want to watch. On rare occasions it's reading or video games. Laying down is not necessarily an option for me because if I'm bored, my mind is very analytical and is always running, so I end up thinking about what I could be doing or trying to figure out some problem and end up not relaxing.

Photography for me.

p26304656-4.jpg

p284319570-4.jpg

p932034370-6.jpg

p934094984-5.jpg

p351041937-4.jpg

p1006522927-5.jpg

p377745914-5.jpg

p786806080-4.jpg

p1027373432-5.jpg

Back