What's new

What do you drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Nice truck. It actually looks kinda newish and didn't seem to be so old at first glance. How is the gas mileage on it? Was it expensive?

2004 Ford Fiesta Zetec at the minute, hopefully I'll be able to inherit my Dad's E-type Jag when he's done with it :)

I don't own a car as of this moment, but will be buying one in the near future. I'm leaning towards an old Ford Ranger (302 swap), Toyota pick-up (22-RE) or something similar.

Bicycle. No car yet, don't need one at the moment :)

I drive a 1995 Honda Civic manual transmission and love it.

attachment.php

Forza counts yes?

Attachments

• lamborghini-reventon-on-the-road-thumbnail.jpg
    lamborghini-reventon-on-the-road-thumbnail.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 53
2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• utf-8BV2VzdCBNYW5jaGVzdGVyLTIwMTIwMjE4LTAwMjY5LmpwZw.jpg
    utf-8BV2VzdCBNYW5jaGVzdGVyLTIwMTIwMjE4LTAwMjY5LmpwZw.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 53
  • utf-8BV2VzdCBNYW5jaGVzdGVyLTIwMTIwMjE4LTAwMjcwLmpwZw-1.jpg
    utf-8BV2VzdCBNYW5jaGVzdGVyLTIwMTIwMjE4LTAwMjcwLmpwZw-1.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 49
^Nice truck. It actually looks kinda newish and didn't seem to be so old at first glance. How is the gas mileage on it? Was it expensive?

Its a new 2012 SRT8 Cherokee.
Gas mileage, i dont look. If i was worried about mileage I would have gotten a 10 speed (which i would not look right on).

lol

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
attachment.php

attachment.php

how do you like the 03 ranger? do you find there is enough space? I am trying to find a truck for myself but wonder if a ranger is enough space, espically since its not full back seats.

I have a 2007 Honda Civic Si, really fun car. It has 197hp and 139lbs of tq. It's quick but not fast, gets great gas mileage, looks great, and has been extremely reliable. I couldn't ask for more! well except maybe for a bit more torque :)

I drive a 06 Audi A4 which I bought about 2 years ago, though I don't have any pictures of it. Got it with just 30k miles on the clock. Reliability is great and I've never needed to take it to the shop, great fuel economy and a very practical car for me.

I drive a 1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited with the High Output 4.0. Come at me.

Some good cars here but not sure if srs about the Forza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back