What's new

What do you look for in a guy?

Yeah I mean I'm with my boyfriend because he's kinda exactly what I was looking for.
Tall, dark haired and generally very handsome in a very manly way.
Then he's really sweet, caring and sensitive to my feelings and he's also very loving. I really love the fact that he's a slightly different person with me than with other people and it makes me feel special that I can have that special feeling with the one I love.
I also always wanted someone who was naturally kind hearted and helpful, smart, sensible and responsible. Mature, but immature when we want to have a laugh, and I also wanted to feel safe with a boy. Shy, however he has a really adorable way of showing confidence despite his nervousness.
I also love his honesty and his taste in music.
Kirk is extremely fitting to what I always wanted in a boyfriend and a husband. He's just lovely Kay :) <3

You guys are so cyoot!

I don't know really, I kinda just look for personal attributes that all work well together within a person.
Admittedly, I make very quick judgements from first impressions. Yet other people have said to me that it's hard to 'read me', purely because of how quiet I appear. It's almost as though I seem shy, however I just observe a lot and try not to alter how people act with my actions/speech on first meetings (unless it's just the two of us, of course). I'm a bit of a misanthrope. *evil grin*

Back