What's new

What do YOU want for Christmas?

A girl can dream....

AWD please

2013-ats-sedan-gbe-crystal-red-tintcoat-masthead-colorizer-960x375.jpg

I got my Christmas present early this year :) It consisted of a safe, healthy, and HAPPY life for DS & I. We have friends and family to share our new start in life with and I thank God everyday He granted me just what I wished for.

Merry Christmas to everyone on CW!

I probably want all kinds of things, and yet I don't want anything.

PEACE - We started our Christmas Break today and the kids are arguing like crazy. (Maybe I should threaten to break out the school books :snicker:) Can we get a little peace and contentment here?!?!?!?!

More time with hubby/date night/ babysitter. Going out twice a year on a date just isnt cutting it for me. Several people asked what i wanted for christmas, i told them ^^^^^ they kinda laughed and will get me some random crap

A couple years ago my brother and his girlfriend got dh and I a gift card for Chillis, and told us it included babysitting when we wanted to use it. Best gift ever! Too bad they broke up, I really like gf.

Willow Tree Nativity, I want this but would not pay for it.... so we shall see

Sure, if I wanted my daughter never to wear a bra

If that's your only reason, I'm happy.
icon_phew.gif

:snicker:

Sounds bad but money. Or at least more work for DH, or to find a weekend job for either of us. Better yet a big winner lottery ticket :lol:

For DS17 to smile more often, he is growing up so fast!

And for my Dad to take better care of himself

A job for DH or me!

I have been tweaking my resume with the help of the counselor at unemployment office and sending them out. DH had an interview today that went quite well, but it's a temp to permanent job that pays less than his last job, crossing our fingers anyway.

I want to enjoy the holiday with my family and leave the stress of work behind for a few days.

Back