What's new

What does your soccer team need?

AMM

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Its getting towards the end of the season in the UK. If the transfer window was to open for one player signing who would you buy and why?

As a Man City fan I would buy a left back like Ashley Cole as I worry that Kolorov is not good enough and Mancini likes to rotate his full backs.

If I was West Ham I'd look on getting back Trevor Brooking from the 70's and Paul Allen from the 80's and Ian Wright from the 'whenever's'. That's the only thing that can save West-Ham now...time travel!

Isn't fat Sam doing a good job, not looked at the league but I thought you were doing ok?

Its getting towards the end of the season in the UK. If the transfer window was to open for one player signing who would you buy and why?

As a Man City fan I would buy a left back like Ashley Cole as I worry that Kolorov is not good enough and Mancini likes to rotate his full backs.

Promotion to the Championship, we need a quality midfielder. Can you lend us YaYa ( he's awesome and your key player!)

As a Villa fan.

First thing we need is a new manager.

Second thing is, if Randy lerner can no longer push us forward, a new owner!

I swear AV should get AVB. He would be fantastic if given some backing for you.

I swear AV should get AVB. He would be fantastic if given some backing for you.

Villas Boas could be a good option for Aston Villa, but there are bigger clubs like Inter Milan after him. He is highly ambitious, he would see Villa as a step down.

You can have Ashley Cole, he has been our worst player this season, a liability.

I would buy Lucas Moura, the second best talent in Brazil, blistering pace and Samba dribbling skills. One big signing and integrate our own young talents like McEachran, Kakuta, and Bertrand.

Villas Boas could be a good option for Aston Villa, but there are bigger clubs like Inter Milan after him. He is highly ambitious, he would see Villa as a step down.

At this point in time of course he would. But with the right backing Villa could compete in the Premier League and AVB would have a chance to build his own squad and be given the time to do it. As long as we can see some progress Villa fans will support you.

You can have Ashley Cole, he has been our worst player this season, a liability.

I would buy Lucas Moura, the second best talent in Brazil, blistering pace and Samba dribbling skills. One big signing and integrate our own young talents like McEachran, Kakuta, and Bertrand.

Always a risk with the South American players that they wont suit the English game but definately worth the gamble!

Always a risk with the South American players that they wont suit the English game but definately worth the gamble!

If they are quality they will be fine, might take 2/3 months.

I remember when Middlesborough signed Juninho, and he turned out to be a legend for them!

If they are quality they will be fine, might take 2/3 months.

I remember when Middlesborough signed Juninho, and he turned out to be a legend for them!

I actually love that Middlesborough team! Juninho, Emerson and Ravanelli :) They were just brilliant to watch!

I actually love that Middlesborough team! Juninho, Emerson and Ravanelli :) They were just brilliant to watch!

We played them in the Carling Cup away , they had all 3 playing for them. We lost 5-1!

As an United fan, I would like to see 3 players coming in to the team this summer. I would like to see Cavani to lead our line, with Rooney playing in the hole behind him. Our midfield is the weakest link, and we cannot expect Scholes and Giggs to bail us out forever. We need a quality midfielder to add some creativity there. And finally would love to see Jordi Alba replace Patrice Evra at left back.

Juninho is one of my favourite non-Chelsea players. I like low centre of gravity players, and he always played with a smile on his face. Another small player I liked to watch was Kinkladze.

It would be a risk for the price, he will cost 30 million plus. He recently said he plans to join Inter Milan, Chelsea will probably miss out.

As an United fan, I would like to see 3 players coming in to the team this summer. I would like to see Cavani to lead our line, with Rooney playing in the hole behind him. Our midfield is the weakest link, and we cannot expect Scholes and Giggs to bail us out forever. We need a quality midfielder to add some creativity there. And finally would love to see Jordi Alba replace Patrice Evra at left back.

United definitely need a new left back. Patrice Evra is past it and has become a weak link in the team, like Ashley Cole.

As a Liverpool fan, I think that my team lacks the final touch in front of the goal. Edison Cavani would be a great addition to the team. PLUS we already have Suarez, and those 2 bring terror to the opposition's defense line. Any LFC fan on here? What do you think?

I think that will be one of Fergies biggest challenges of his career - finding genuine replacements for Giggs and Scholes!

Back